60.My Valentine

Don't forget to vote before you start reading ⭐

If I know what is love,
It is because of you..♡

~

The way he was taking her along holding her hand, she saw him dreamily and got emotional feeling happy at that moment.

He took her to the place where he had planned a beach date.Preeta thinned her eyebrows as she stopped and stared at her front.

Their was a table set their with some decoration around.It was simple yet elegant.

The lights around made it look more attractive, the moon which was shining in the sky and the sound of the waves it was all beautiful to watch and to feel

Karan smiled seeing her reaction and said,

"How is it?" he questioned feeling a little nervous.

Preeta just saw him dumbfounded not getting anything.She was not ready to listen that he had arranged this all for them.But to her surprise he pulled her hand and walked further making her stand beside the table.

"I don't know tum kya feel kar rahi ho..but I am so happy.And I have specially did this for you preeta.See I have brought Chocolates, a teddy and Roses for you..jaisa tum chahti thi"He smiled and took the small teddy bear from the chair and forwarded towards her.

Her eyes darted to where their was a 'SORRY' written on the teddy bear.She looked up to him to see him showing his puppy eyes.

"Ye sab kya hai karan? meine woh aisa hi kaha tha..you know I was drunk.Please don't bring that topic again"she stated eyeing everything there and Shaked her head negatively.

It wasn't like she didn't liked or felt special seeing his efforts.But it didn't reached her heart.She was not seeing his efforts from that point and his confession seriously.She didn't believe that he said it truly when he said he loves her.

"I am not bringing that topic.Fine..ye soch lo ki mein khud de raha hu!Okay.. please..I am sorry"He said forwarding her the teddy again.

She frowned seeing the cute little teddy bear face and that sorry word again.But didn't took it.

"Please lo yaar! Or you want a big one? Mein fir kabhi leke aaunga..tum abb ye le lo"karan said making a wry face.

"Mein tumhare liye nahi..Ye bohot cute hai..so mein le rahi hu" Saying she took it from his hands.

"Oho! Toh mein cut.."he instantly dropped the idea of asking her and giggled.

Preeta glared at him and commented,

"Tum cute bilkul bhi nahi ho..so don't even think"she flared her nose and looked away.

"Yeah! i know mein handsome hu, hot hu..not cute right?"karan asked further raising his brow in attitude.