68.Don't you love me?

Hola everyone☺️✨Back with the next chapter 💗

Just because I can't explain my feelings causing my anxiety, doesn't make them less valid.

~

"Hey, pree",

Preeta heard a source of voice and stopped in her tracks.

"Hii"Preeta with a smile waved at Ritik and made her way towards him.

"Kya yaar I was about to come tab tak tumhara pati chala hi gaya"Ritik complained while entering inside the hospital with her.

"Meine tumhe nahi dekha, woh karan bas mujhe drop karne aaya tha"preeta said to him.

"Tumari nazar karan se hategi toh tum mujhe dekhti na"Ritik teased.

Preeta widened her eyes and glared at him.

"Kuch bhi bolte ho! Waise kuch nahi hai, I was just telling him a 'bye'" Preeta reasoned as her cheeks turned red listening to Karan's name.

"Just a 'bye'? Great! waise tumhare cheeks pe kuch hai"Ritik said controlling his giggle.

Preeta narrowed her eyes and held her cheek confusingly.

"Kaha?"Preeta asked.

"Yaha!"Ritik pointed to her both cheeks.

Preeta frowned and raised her eyebrows.

"Arey kya hai? I don't feel anything like that" Preeta asked him annoyingly.

Ritik burtsed in laughter and shook his head looking at her.

"God! You were blushing!"Ritik snickered.

Preeta widened her eyes and hit his arm playfully.

"Shut up Ritik! Are you serious?"She scoffed.

"Yeah! I am serious! Karan ka naam lete hi tumhare cheeks red ho jate hai, waise you know karan se sach mein jealous hu"Ritik said making faces.

"Don't tell me that again!"preeta shook her head and grinned.

"Why not? When will I get someone like you! Abb toh akele akele bore hogya"Ritik said with a fake sad sigh.

"Mr.Ritik aapka hogaya hai toh mein apni cabin mein jau?"Preeta said with a cute glare.

Ritik giggled listening to her and showed her cabin saying her to go.

"Bye, see you"Preeta chucked and waved at him.

"Yeah bye!"Ritik nodded while heading towards the corridor with a small smile.

.

.

.

Preeta came outside the OT and removed her mask.She headed towards her cabin and removed her glows before sitting on the chair with a tired sigh.

After drinking a glass of water she picked up her phone and unlocked it.Her brows rose in surprise seeing the two missed calls from her husband.

"Let's call him back!"muttering to herself  she hit the green button and called him.

Tapping her foot she waited for him to receive the call and soon after four rings  she listened to his voice from the other side.

"Hey!"A smile came to her lips and she replied with a "hii".

"Um, phone Kiya tha tumne? I was in the OT"She said while playing with the pen.

"It's fine! Meine bas aise hi call kiya tha" She heard his reply from the other side.