Epilogue

Don't be sad.Just read it with a smile on your face 🤗❤️

~

Preeta was standing in front of the mirror caressing her belly with a baby bump.She was five months pregnant and now her stomach was showing up causing her to smile wide knowing their baby was growing inside.

And, Karan was standing leaning to the wardrobe watching her cautiously.She did gain a little weight but looked cute than before.There was always an eye catching smile on her face which made him smile seeing her.

She was so cautious during her pregnancy and he too was being a best husband by pampering her day and night.Taking care of her cravings, her mood swings, her temporary anger, her sweet talks and her stubbornness all together.

He never argued or said no to her because he knew the baby growing inside her made little changes in her and it was their baby.If she was carrying it accepting all the changes then it was his duty to take care of her needs and happiness.

What makes her happy? What makes her sad? Which food does she like to eat? Where does she want to go? What makes her feel special and which words make her anger calm?

Every little thing mattered and he was truly enjoying the journey of her acting like a baby sometimes.He already named her child, and now she was behaving like a baby and he accepted all her tantrums with a smile because he knew that was what she always craved for.

"Babydoll"he called walking near her and fenced his arm around her waist from behind making her smile wide.

"See, our baby is growing"She said showing her baby bump and he nodded kissing below her earlobe.

"And, I can't wait to meet our little life"He said facing her before sitting on his knees and caressed her belly earning a smile from her.

He kissed the baby bump and snuggled there carefully.Preeta smiled caressing his hair and said,

"Mujhe bhi.But baby needs to grow more.This much"She said forwarding her hand showing her future baby bump and he chuckled.

"Yeah and we will wait for you baby"He whispered against her belly with a soft smile.

"Mein aur moti ho jaungi"She pouted and he giggled before standing in front of her.

"Toh kya hua? You will look so cute and these chubby cheeks gonna be my favourite"He said pulling her cheek and she chuckled resting her head on his.

"I love you"She said kissing his chest.he smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you too babydoll"He whispered hugging her close.

"When are you leaving?"She asked realising the time.

"In another half an hour.Aur tum hospital mein zyada kaam mat karna.Rest and attend only if there is emergency.Waha tumhe uneasy feel hua toh ghar aake rest karo.Maid ko bolo she will prepare whatever you want.And do not forget to eat fruits in between"He informed her and she smiled shaking her head in yes.

"Tum daily yahi bolte ho.do not worry husband"She said and he shook his head.

"It's my routine now and I won't forget to remind you"He smiled while holding her.

"Pehle toh itna caring nahi the, abb baby ke wajeh se hai na.Tum abb sirf baby se pyaar karte ho"She pouted moving away from him and he quickly pulled her back into his arms.

"Oh my baby.I love you more than anyone and you are my first in everything.Do not be jealous"He chuckled nuzzling on her cheek.

She smiled hearing him and her cheeks turned red feeling his warmth.