75.Game of Jealousy

I am not jealous type, but what's mine is mine.End of story!

~

"Karan"Preeta's mother, Sarla called with a smile as he stepped down the last stair.

Preeta and Karan startled averting their gazes from eachother.Karan smiled at his in-laws and walked towards them.

"Kaise hai aap?"he asked with a smile while taking a seat beside his mother-in-law.

"Hum thik hai"Sarla said pating his shoulder while Preeta rolled her eyes away from them smiling at her father who was sitting on her other side.

"Accha Karan abb jaldi se meri beti ko rang lagaoge ya nahi hum sabko Holi khelni hai"Preeta's father interuppted looking at his daughter who had a pout as everyone's attention was on Karan.

"Haa ha chalo jaldi jaldi.Preeta utho beta"Mahesh said gaining their attention causing karan to raise his brow at Preeta who narrowed her eyes at him secretly.

"Abb?"Karan questioned raising his brows.

"Aur kab kal lagaoge kya? Already late hai tumhari wajeh se"Rakhi said glaring at him.

"Preeta lo"Sarla said forwarding her the plate filled with different colours.

Preeta pressed her lips and took it from her mother.Karan raised his brows at her and stood up to reach her.

She smirked at him internally and took a step standing in front of him.Karan smiled looking at his beautiful wife and forwarded his hand to take the colour.

Preeta too smiled at him and eyed him to take a colour.He dipped his hand and his fingers got coloured with a pink colour.He looked at her and dragged his hands towards her cheek.

"Happy Holi babydoll!"He smiled while applying the colour on her both cheeks.

Preeta blushed listening to him addressing her by the nickname he had given to her since childhood.Now it felt different when he said in front of their parents.

Then giving a cheeky smile to him in return she acted to dip her hand in the plate and looked up to him.Seemed like he was waiting for her to colour him.

She giggled in her mind before lifting the plate with her hands towards his head and bhoom!

"Happy Holiiiiii"she screamed throwing the colours on his head suddenly and moved back with a giggle.

All gasps and stood up.Whereas karan was speechless.His mouth was open and eyes were formed in a ball shape in extreme shock.

Did she just threw colours on me?

Preeta stiffened a laugh as everyone were glaring at her surprisingly.

"Preeta aise kyu?"her mom asked shaking her head with a smile at her childish actions.

"Bura na mano Holi hai!"Preeta giggled moving away from him and quickly moved towards her mom and applied colour on her cheeks.

"Happy Holi mom"she smiled and moved towards her mother in law who stood beside her.

"Happy Holi ma"She wished with a smile.

"Happy Holi"both wished her back while applying colour on her cheeks and smiled.

Whereas Karan was still nill staring at her grumpily.He applied her how sweetly and what she did in return?

He didn't liked a bit.Atleast she could have applied on his cheeks first and then it would be fun playing like that.But no she intentionally did and he very well knew that.