51.One last time

Trust me I will never come into your life,
If you feel better without me.

~

The strong feeling of loneliness added to the pain of her heart when he didn't called her today.It's been 2 days he was calling her to ask her about the lunch.

Her heart was aching and she wasn't feeling good or any positive thoughts were coming to her mind.She tried to ignore that but she couldn't and ended up thinking about him and her.

Remembering about them together didn't made her feel she was overthinking and it felt right and true.That is what making her more weak.

She reached the home by evening and entered inside as the door wasn't locked and then realised that roshni or Karan may be at home.

She sighed tiredly and was about to go inside her room that she heard roshni's voice.

She halted at her place and thinned her eyebrows as she got know she was talking something about karan.

"Tum kitne acche ho karan,Mein Mumbai mein aayi toh tumse milne hi aayi thi,lekin mujhe kya pata tha I will end up staying with you.Tum bilkul waise hi ho sweet, caring, handsome and a little bit of arrogant "preeta gulped her saliva and  thought to run away from there but she wanted to know about her feelings too.

Her heart pinched hearing roshni's words as she praised karan.He was her husband,the love of her life and she never wanted any other girl to see his all sides except her.She knew it was not going to happen but still they were married and together willingly or unwillingly and she meant it wholeheartedly.

"Jab tumne kaha ki tumhare shaadi hue hai toh, Mujhe bohot hurt hua karan.I lost the every hope of us.Mein nahi ana chahti thi tumhare saath lekin tumne mujhe promise deke yaha leke aaye and that is when I gradually started falling for you again" preeta's heart broke listening to her piercing words and she clutched her nuptial necklace in her fists with tears.

Her every thoughts about roshni were becoming true but preeta never imagined that she would listen this one day.

"Tumne abhi bhi woh password rakha hai and it's more than enough for me to know that you may still have feelings for me.I know I am wrong but I don't know why it feels right.I love you karan.I am Sorry mein itne din tumse dur thi,agar mein tumhare paas aati toh tumhare life mein ye sab kuch nahi hota"

Ground slipped beneath preeta's feet and her tears weren't stopping at any cost.She was right if roshni would have never left him,he would have married with her and stayed happily.

It was a forcefull marriage and who knew If he was trying to maintain their marriage beacuse of their parents and all.She knew he loved roshni and even in the starting days of their marriage he had confessed that right in front of her.

She instantly entered inside their room not able to hear more and closed the door.She kept the palm over her mouth and leaned to the floor while sobbing.

Her eyes brimmed with tears and she fisted her hand pressing her lips together shaking her head repeatedly.

Her heart was broken like the glass pieces and her soul felt all numb.She had never imagined she had to go through this where she felt her life all nill and empty.

Her life turned 360 ° all of a sudden after their marriage and was again and again coming back to square one even she tried many times.She kept palms on her face crying in pain listening to her fastening heartbeat as if it would stop anytime.

We were never destined.She thought and sobbed hard letting her tears out.The love she had and showered these days felt like drowning in the deep sea.

May be those days were just the play of god created for her, to shatter her leaving in nothing.