93.Conversations

VOTE please...

~

"hayee"Preeta thought while gazing at her husband's sleeping face.He looked cute yet handsome with his lips slightly parted and face towards her while sleeping on his back.

His messy hair and naked chest warmed her eyes.She grinned looking at the love bites on his chest given by her and smiled proudly.

It's been a week since they were back from their honeymoon but still were not ready to come out of that phase.She would jump on him like a cola whenever he returned from work .

Shifting his hair away from his eyes she leaned towards his face and kissed his nose.Butterflies erupted in her belly remembering their last night makeout session.

Her cheeks turned red and she blushed before kissing his cheek lingering her lips there for a moment.

"Preeta"he mumbled forwarding his hand and grabbed her waist.She widened her eyes and squirmed.

"Uthoo..office nahi Jana hai kya?"She asked trying to free herself from his grip.

"Aise hi rehna hai"He said in a sleepy voice and straightened his lips.

"Lekin mujhe Jana hai husband..toh chodo mujhe"She wriggled.

"Nahii"he said cutely lifting his eye lids and glared at her.

"What nahi?"She inquired.

"Kissy do"He said lifting his head and looking at her.

"Nahi dungi, wasn't last night enough for you?"She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Raat gayi baat gayi.. it's a new day so new kisses"He said cheekily and she pouted slapping his cheek slightly.

"Aww..kissy do jaldi"He whined trying to remove the blanket covering her naked body but she pulled it closer to her chest shaking her head in no.

"Don't even think about it, sirf kiss manga tumne!"She reminded him with a glare and he grinned in response.

"Ha toh abb usse zyada chahiye"He smirked squeezing her waist and leaned towards her.

"Bilkul nahi, let's get up"She said turning her face away.

"Not before taking my kiss"He said holding her chin and made her look at him.

With a endearing smile he captured her lips and kissed her sweetly.Her heart raced and she meekly kissed him back for a minute.

"Good morning love"He said, with a bright smile and she too smiled wishing him back.

"Hum jab se vaps aaye tumhare wajeh se roz late uthna pad raha hai"Preeta complained with a pout and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Tumhe dekh ke control hi nahi hota abb meri kya galti"He whispered nuzzling in her neck and she bit her lips feeling jittery.

"Abb chodo, we have a meeting today.thoda jaldi Jana hai"She whinnied feeling his wet kisses trailing down her neck.

He lifted his head listening to her and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"Can't get enough of you babydoll"He whispered and she blushed listening to him before turning her face away.

"Tum pehle jao, agar abb saath mein shower lenge toh mein tumhe pakka late karwa dunga"He grinned biting his lips and she shook her head before sitting on the bed.

He watched her as she covered herself with the towel throwing the blanket towards him and walked towards the washroom.

A shy smile adorned his lips remembering their moments.He never imagined his life would be like this especially with her.But now he thanked god for bringing her into this world for him.