61.Banters

Hey my lovelies 🙋‍♀️

A person who truly Loves you will be angry at you for so many reasons, but will always stick around you

~

Karan's pov

"Preeta wait!"I called her as she just started walking away after having the dinner.

Well! About the date, which I have planned was not at all went like I had planned.Her expressions wiped my all courage and I just sat quiet while having the dinner with her while trying to have normal conversation.

But she seemed so engrossed that her replies were just in a single word or it made me shut my mouth in return.I know she is becoming so rude towards me which I was not at all liking.

Whatever it may be the reason or however our situation was I cannot tolerate this.

Huh!

My stubborn and childish wife!

I don't know how I am going to prove her that I love her.She is so adamnt on proving me wrong.

"Wait yaar..aise akele kaise ja sakti ho tum?"I questioned annoyingly while reached her.

"Kyu nahi ja sakti..tumhe room ka rasta toh pata hai aur chalne ke liye pair bhi hai, aur tum koi chote bache bhi nahi ho! So come on with your own and let me go"She said while walking.

I frowned in return matching with her pace.

"Ye pakdo..mein ye chocolates mere bag mein rakhti hu"She forward me a teddy and bouquet.

I took and watched her as she dropped some chocolates In her side bag and zipped it back.

She looked at me and forwarded her hands saying me to give her teddy and Roses back.

"Nahi dunga"I scoffed trying to tease her.

She didn't said anything when I proposed her and even I said many more things but she didn't even melted a little bit.Just took them and now talking to me so arrogantly.

"Kyu nahi doge? do!!"she yelled and was about to snatch a teddy from my left hand that I pulled it back glaring at her.

"Kyu ki tum mujhse thik se baat nahi kar rahi ho..so mein nahi dunga!"I whinnied twitching my lips.

"Mein aise hi baat karti hu.Abb mujhe do..agar tum baad mein dene aaoge na toh mein nahi lungi dekhna"she trapped me.

I widened my eyes glaring at her and huffed while giving her back.She took them back and smiled forcefully may be in order to mock me.

"I will see till when you are going to behave like this" I said looking at her and Lifted my lips to a corner in dismay.

Because I don't think so she is serious.She is just showing her anger and intentionally doing this.So I can wait till she feels like I am serious in her matter.

"What do you mean?"she flared her nose turning towards me.

"Nothing"I said while walking beside her and she gave a offended look in return.

Soon we reached the hotel and entered the lift to reach our floor.As I opened the lock preeta stepped inside the room and left her heels aside.

She placed the roses on the table carefully and kept the teddy beside it and smiled seeing them while keeping her bag aside.

I too smiled seeing her and locked the door while going towards her.She was about to turn that she got bumped with my chest and I immediately caught her waist holding her in my arms.