58.Leave me

It's never too late to apologise,
It's never too late to realise,
It's never too late to love,
It's never too late to live.

~

Preeta's pov

My eyes abruptly shut open hearing a baby voice in my dream.

The face of the baby was blur and my heart exploded in fear.I become perplexed all of sudden thinking about the baby.I don't know where that dream came from.

It made me scared to death for some seconds I felt like it was real and there was a baby in my arms.

God!

I let out a sign of relief when I got to know it was dream.But soon sometime caught my attention was someone laying beneath me.

Some flashes started running through my mind making me all jumbled and nervous.

Karan.

Please don't!

I prayed in my mind but when my eyelids lifted to look at the face of my husband sleeping holding me in his embrace.

Wait what?

Did I call him as a husband?No.He is no more mine.But why the hell he found me and came here.moreover sleeping with me in such manner.

The position made me awkward already.I was completely laying on him like a cola and even his hands were on my back.I can feel the touch of his fingers on my bare back.

And our legs entangled together keeping my body warm.This is so wrong.Why is he here? I remembered a little whatever happened last night.

I frightened remembering him saying something about roshni and immediate lifted my head to come out of his grip.

How could he sleep with me like this.

My sudden moment broke his sleep and his eyes directly landed on mine.I was sitting in front of him nervously and corrected my hair.

And the dress I wore made me little uncomfortable realising that I was sleeping like this only.what had happened to me.Why did I slept like that with him?

I had no idea.

May be my crazy drunken mind and heart did that.I am sure about that.I gulped as my mind took me to some pictures where I was sitting on his lap.I was damn sure that I was the one to do that all.

He could have stopped me.

He Immediately sat facing me on the bed with the same expressions as mine and I shifted a little back with moist eyes.

Why is he here?

How dare he to disturb my mind again.I was trying to change my mind and here he is trying to hurt me more.

"Preeta"he called meekly in his sleepy tone.

I looked away from him and immediately got of from the bed heading towards the washroom.

Holding the basin slab I closed my eyes as my breath ragged.This can't be true.

I want this to be one of my dream

Please

I turned on the tap and took the hand full of water and splashed on my face quickly.Repeating after twice I looked up to face my reflection in the mirror.

Tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaunga babydoll..abb hamesha sirf tumhare saath hi rehna hai

My eyes got widened in shock remembering his words.This can't be true.