35.Angry ones

"You are that part of me,
I will always need"

~

It was 6 in the Morning.Karan blinked his eyes in order to wake up.His eyes caught her sleeping figure right in front of him and her face which was just a few inches away from him.

She had her eyes closed while sleeping peacefully unaware of their distance which she had created last night.He blinked his eyes staring at her face with adoration.

His eyes Lowered to her lips and he gulped closing his eyes as their kiss took over his mind and remembering that she was angry for Apologizing for that.

She was something that attracted him unknowingly.It was his first kiss too that surprised him himself with his actions.He was never physically in his last relationship rather they were more like close friends.Once he tried to kiss her but it felt strange for him and thought to take their time and never initiated again.

But this feeling was totally different for him.Her didn't feel like wrong or regret kissing her even though it happened unknowingly.

He shut his eyes in order to take that out from his mind.If he would start to think about her and his moments this much he will end up messing his mind so he was just trying to ignore.Seeing her this close and her features reminded him and made him think about that.

He was busy staring at her that she shifted more close to him as if she felt his closeness and wanted to be in his embrace.That is when his eyes went on his hand as she moved.Which was rested on her waist.He widened his eyes in shock and instantly took it back muttering 'thank god' for realising before she could notice.

But she slowly opened her eyes feeling some movement around her.Her eyes met his staring ones and she startled feeling him right in front of her facing her and she instantly sat on the bed throwing the blanket aside when she realised they both were sharing one which was hers.

Karan too got up and felt embarrassed as if he was caught staring at her.Both avoided their gaze and looked here and there not knowing what to say.

Preeta was the one who broke the silence "you..you stole my blanket..how mean!I have given you a new one. And I gave you permission to sleep on my bed, that doesn't mean to invade my personal space and my things"she taunted angrily.

Karan widened his eyes and glared at her "what do you mean?I was sleeping..if you know, no one does purposely while sleeping and you better know how I sleep.You should not mind that and to create a unnecessary quarrel in the Morning itself"he replied feeling annoyed with her complain.

She lifted her left eyebrows listening to him furiously"I don't know anything about you..so it's better to stay in your limits and I will mind whatever you do"saying she got up from the bed and stood up correcting her hair.

"Fine,as you say and sorry for the disturbance.I am going, bye"he too stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

She didn't care to reply.But she felt something inside her when his face fell listening to her and the way he said now while going.But he too should realise everything and I will make sure of it.she thought with a smrink.

"Huh!sorry for the disturbance"she mimicked him rolling her eyes.

"Jao,I know abb mr.luthra ka ego Jo hurt ho raha hai"she said while entering the bathroom.

She was right.It was making him angry and pissed listening to her taunts.he was not used of that but always did that to others unknown to him and it's stabbing him back which was hurting his ego.

He was feeling frustrated realising her ignorance for which he can't do anything.He had done his job by apologizing to her for his every mistake but she is not trying to believe him.He felt sad and dejected.