53.Realisation

A long one 🤌

Sometimes you realise too late that what you are looking for is exactly what you just let go.

~

Karan's Pov.

This was the worst feeling, the pain was unexplainable.Just today I had thought about her absence and realised how her absence affects me.But who knew god was listening to me and he did that to me in reality.

We are sitting outside the airport wearily and my tears were flowing inbetween her memories.We roamed the airport area for 3 times till now but didn't found her or clue about her.

Even tried to investigate about her in the office staff but they didn't shared any information saying it was against their rules.

How I am going to find her now?

"Karan mujhe lagta hai preeta ne mobile yahi kahi chod ke gayi hogi ya fir she forgot here that's why we got the location here..lekin woh kahi nahi mili"Abhi thought about that and informed me.

I turned to look at him feeling ruptured.I was out of words now.It was nearly 12 at the midnight and we were in the middle of the road searching for her.

"Usne aisa kyu kiya abhi.Usne bilkul thik nahi kiya.Jab mile gi na toh bilkul baat nahi karunga usse..She is hurting me so much.Mujhe usse dekha hai.. please tu leke aa usse.. mujhe bohot Darr lag raha hai..kuch thik nahi lag raha..woh safe hogi bhi ya nahi..kaha gayi hogi"I bluttred weakly feeling devasted.

"Mil jayegi karan..tu please aisa weak mat ho..Mein tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta.. woh itna sab keh ke gayi hai toh kuch soch kar hi kahi gayi hogi.She will be safe karan..hum usse dund lenge don't worry"Abhi consoled patting my back.But Still his words didn't made me calm.

My heart was still racing in fear of loosing her.My babydoll.

"Ka..karan"Roshni gained our attention and I looked up to her.

"Mu..mujhe kuch batana hai..woh,Tumne pucha na preeta ko aisa kyu laga hoga ki humare bich abhi bhi kuch hai?"I nodded listening to her attentively and she continued before gulping her saliva.

"Tumhe yaad hoga jab mera interview tha toh mein ghar aayi thi..lekin preeta ka laptop Ghar mein nahi tha..aur hum dono ne tumhara laptop dunda..woh niche cupboard mein tha.Toh laptop ka password abhi bhi wahi tha jo meine pehle rakha tha mere naam se tha..toh preeta ko laga ki tum abb bhi mujhse pyara karte ho"She stopped and I can see the tears in her eyes.

But my eyebrows furrowed being stunned.Something made sense,she thought because of that password which I didn't touched since many month's.

"Tum mujhe ye aab bata rahi ho?Abhi mein woh laptop chua bhi nahi tha kitne mahine ho gaye.Agar mein usse use karta toh change karta because roshni was my past"I know she must be feeling hurt but I didn't had any choice.This was the reality and I must clear it now.

God! How can she think like that just Because of that password!

"Lekin karan mujhe bhi yahi laga tha..so meine usse kuch justification bhi nahi di.Even I was confused lekin mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumne usse use nahi Kiya tha"she explained with teary eyes and even some flowed through her eyes.But I felt angered listening to her.

"Toh tum mujhe bata sakti thi roshni,Mein tumhe jawab deta tum kyu chup thi uss wakt and that is why she was behaving like that since that day..aur mein soch soch ke pagal ho raha tha..lekin preeta ne bhi kuch pucha nahi uske bare mein.. atleast tum toh mujhse kehti roshni mein preeta ko explanation deta"I bursted feeling enraged.

Even I felt Angry on preeta for this.She could have asked me atleast once.Just once.But no she was drowned in her own thoughts and came to such conclusions.