52.The mistakes.

Sometimes good bye is the purest form of "I love you"💔.

~

She blinked her eyes in order to open them and looked around the room.Karan was standing in front of the mirror getting ready.

"Good morning..how are you feeling now?"karan noticed her and asked looking at her.

"Fine"preeta answered lowly.

"Tum aaj ghar pe rest karogi..hospital Jane ke zaroorat nahi hai.. that's why I didn't wake up you..it's 9 already.Your breakfast is ready..tum fresh up hoke kha lena and for today take those tablets.I have an meeting in the morning so I need to leave now.agar tumhe kuch uneasy feel hoga toh call me okay!"karan said in a hurry and came towards her.

Preeta simply nods and looked at him.He cupped her face and muttered,
"take care".

"Hm"preeta hummed in return and held his hand.

He smiled and took back his hand.

"Bye"karan said picking his bag.

Preeta nods and he left the room gazing her once before leaving.She felt like her life was snatching away from her as she saw him going with roshni.

She got up from the bed and made her way towards the washroom.Taking a warm bath she stepped outside wearing a straight pant and kurta,she had no idea how innocent she looked.

Then made her way towards her wardrobe.She started taking her clothes one by one and placed them on the bed.Tears welled up in her eyes seeing her wardrobe all empty.She came to his room that day because of Roshni and even today because of her she was leaving this room,but not only a room this time.

She opened the door of his wardrobe.His strong cologne reached her nostrils and she took a deep breath closing her eyes.She took his Black shirt and clutched it near her chest.

"I will miss you karan"she whispered with tears and sat on the bed holding it tightly.

"Mein kabhi ye keh bhi nahi payi ki mein tumse kitna pyaar karti hu.kyu aisa hua karan? Kya mein tumhare liye bani hi nahi thi? Tum kyu mere nahi? Bohot dard hota hai..bohot "she whispered while sobbing and started packing her bag.

"Mein yaha nahi reh sakti karan.Mein nahi chahti ek din tum mujhe dur jane ko kaho roshni ke wajeh se.Isse pehle tum mujhe dur karo mein khud chali jaungi kyu ki mein woh nahi seh skati.Tum jiske saath bhi raho bas khush raho.meri jaise pyaar mein looser nahi.Mein ek looser hi toh hu sab jante hue bhi tumse baat nahi kar sakti..mere dil ki baat nahi keh sakti.tumhari babydoll ek looser hai karan"she cried remembering him and their memories feeling a ache in her heart.

After packing all her neccessaries She went towards his study table and picked a paper and pen.Her fingers trembled while writing a last note for him.

"Iss bar tumhe bata kar ja rahi hu"she wiped her tears with the back of her.After sometime she kept it on the night stand and sat their for some time.

"Abb kuch der aur yaha rahungi toh Jane ka maan nahi karega..aur mein woh nahi chahti.Go..good bye karan, please don't forget me..kyu ki tum hamesha,har ek pal mere dil aur dimaag mein rahoge.. please don't forget me.tumhari preeta, tumhari bajarbatti, tumhare babydoll, tumhari bestfriend...lekin mein tumhari wife, tumhara pyaar nahi ban payi karan.Aur na hi kabhi iss life mein ban paungi..Lekin mein tumse hamesha aise hi pyaar karti rahungi..jab tak mein Zinda hu tab tak."she stammered while saying those heart wrenching words and started sobbing.

"Agar hum dono ka koi dusra life hoga na..toh iss tarah galti kabhi nahi karungi..tumhe dekhte hi I love you keh dungi aur tumhe kisike paas Jane bhi nahi dungi.I promise"Her voice trembled,tears leaked again,her nose reddened feeling immense pain.