47.Cuddling baby

Back with them after 26 days👀🦋

Without a doubt,
you are all I dream about

~
The next morning,

Preeta and karan were shown sleeping.His hand was wrapped around her lower waist as preeta slept cuddling in his chest.Her face was against his chest as they were sleeping facing each other.Her fingers were grabbing his T-shirt as if he would go away from her.

Their legs were almost entangled and unknown to them it was one of the intimate positions.Her soft snores filled his heart and her presence felt like everything.He knew they were sleeping like that as he wake up in the midnight once but thought to sleep like that as she didn't leave him in her sleep even though he tried many times.

His sleep broke as usual in the morning and his heart fluttered feeling her breathing against his chest.He slowly took his hand back from her bare waist pressing his lips together as her tshirt was lifted a little upward till her chest.

He corrected her dress and smiled looking at her cuddling to him like a baby.He remembered the day when they were 4th standard and had a sleepover in his room while writing the notes.Even that day she half slept on him and they quarreled for that the next morning.

He chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear to look at her face.He held her hand and rested it on the bed which was gripping his t-shirt.Still there was half an hour for her to wake up so he thought not to disturb her sleep and covered her with the blanket before he got up from the bed.

.

.

Preeta didn't leave early and was waiting for karan on the dining table.she wished a good morning to roshni and took the plates.

"Karan ne sorry kaha na kal ke liye?"Roshni asked him as they didn't had any conversation after yesterday's incident.

"Ha"preeta nodded and bit her lips while serving herself remembering their conversation.

"Preeta mera wallet dekha hai tumne?"karan asked sitting beside her.

"Nahi kyu? Nahi milra?"preeta asked him back.

Karan nods negatively while taking his served plate.

"Mein breakfast ke baad dekhungi"preeta replied and karan nods taking a bite.

He looked at roshni all ready as he said her to get ready.

"Um you are ready?"he asked impressively.

"Yeah!"roshni answered quickly with a smile.

"Ok..will leave by 9"karan answered and resumed his breakfast.

"Tum dono late hi aaoge?"preeta inquired sadly as she will get bore till they comes.

Karan looked at her and thought for a while.

"Woh mein tumhe inform kar dunga"karan replied as he didn't decided anything about that and her work schedule.

"Okay"preeta nods and continued her breakfast.

~

"Abhi did you search a house for roshni?"karan asked him after their meeting session.

"oh no..I am sorry..mein bhul hi gaya tha..tumne sirf ek baar kaha toh I forgot about that...kyu abb achanak kyu puch rahe ho?kuch hua kya?"abhi asked reading his expressions.

Karan looked up to him and nodded.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai..I mean! preeta..she is behaving crazy sometimes! I had thought that she doesn't mind about roshni living in the same house for some days..but I think she isn't fine with my decision.I mean woh kuch directly kehti nahi hai..but I can sense in her hidden words and expressions because we were in good terms since a month,woh mujhse thik se baat nahi karti abhi.. sometimes chidti hai bohot,aur hospital Keliye jaldi nikal rahi hai without having her breakfast with me..just I cannot tolerate this behaviour of her Abhi.mein pehle jaisa rehna chahta hu..I can't bear her angry mood"karan bluttered his heart out not able to control what was running in his mind.