55.Babydoll

First of all thank you so much for 200 followers 🥺..I can say I updated it in order to thank you all today 🤌❤️..I love you all so much lovelies 💕.

~

I love you not only for what you are,
But for what I am when I am with you..

Karan's pov

"Preeta!"I screamed with a range in my eyes reaching her and instantly pulled her arm making the hold of those filthy hands from her waist to loose as she turned towards me and landed on my chest.

Her eyes landed mine for some spec of seconds and she blinked them twice again gazing at my face.Her lips twitched downwards as if she was trying to read my face.

"Hey!She was with me!"the guy spoke holding her hand.

"And now my wife is with me!will you excuse so that I can take my wife with me" I gritted my teeth pulling her more against my chest.

"Oh! I am sorry!"He saying excused himself and went aside.

And my gaze went back to the women who was in my embrace all moving from right to left even though I was holding her.my intense gaze peirced through her eyes and she gulped her saliva again blinking those pearl eyes of hers.

My eyes darted to look at her clearly, that is when my eyes widened in shock seeing the wine bottle in her other hand.

"Pre..preeta"my eyes almost came out of my sockets.I snatched it from her hands without wasting a sec and threw it aside.

She is drunk!

Did she drunk that whole bottle?

My eyes darted to look at her dress.She was wearing a crop top inside my shirt which had a single strip on either side of her shoulder and almost giving the view of her neck and slight clevage.this enraged me not because of the dress she wore.When I remember earlier the guy was gaping at her and I clenched my fist thinking how many may have seen her like this especially when is was drunk.

I lifted my hands and covered her properly with the shirt which was hanging on her shoulder.I was about to button that she interuppted.

"Aiee..wh..who are you?"She questioned jerking my hands away and glared at me.

She stepped back and looked around to stop her gaze at the wine bottle which I had just thrown.She quickly went and picked it from the ground and sat there itself clutching it near her chest.

"Preeta kya kar rahi ho?"I immediately moved towards her and tried to snatch the bottle from her hands.

All were busy in their own world that no one cared to notice her and I signed in relief sitting down to her level.

Why the hell she is drunk?

"No..no"she whispered again pulling it towards her not even meeting my gaze.

"Preeta please chalo yaha se..kya kar rahi ho..tumne pi kyu hai itna"I questioned holding her hands and tried to look at her face.

But she just had her eyes lowered while pulling the bottle as if her life was dependent on it and I was snatching it away from her.

"Tu...tum jao!who are you? Me..mein mei..mein isse kisiko nahi dungi..ye mujhe ka..karan ki yaa..yaad nahi aane de..degi..my best friend"She muttered as if she was explaining herself the reason.

And my heart clenched listening to her.I was speechless.She is drinking so that she wanted to forget me?

What I have done to you babydoll!