98. I hate him

Love is a combination of
Respect,
Friendship,
Understanding,
Communication
and Companionship.

~

"Toh wife hone ke nate tumhe nahi lagta ki tumhe mere paas hona chahiye tha, Kya ye tumhaari responsibility nahi hai? So you mean mein maar bhi jau, agar hospital mein kisiko tumhare zarurat hoga toh tum aise hi chali jaogi?"He yelled pulling her closer and Preeta didn't think twice before pushing and slapping him in anger.

Her stomach clenched feeling enraged.How dare he say such words.She went to the hospital leaving him that doesn't mean she doesn't care for him.He was wrong and when he talked about death her heart shattered and she couldn't stop herself from slapping him hard.

Whereas Karan stood there holding his cheek and his eyes turned moist feeling hurt as he kept staring at her being numb.

Her heart pained seeing his moist eyes and she instantly regretted her actions.The tears rolled down cheeks when her heart turned heavy and by the look he was giving she realised she shouldn't have done that especially when he was angry at her.

"I..I..am.. sorry"She whispered while crying and lifted her hand to touch his face.But he took a step back shaking his head and a tear drop rolled down his cheek causing her heart to clench in pain.

"I don't know.How I did that.I am so sorry.Tum woh baatein kaise keh sakte ho.I can't even imagine my life without you.How dare you to say that?"She wailed fisting his shirt and he gulped down his throat before jerking her hands and walked away from her.

"Karann..I am sorry.Talk to me"Preeta yelled twitching her lips as she started crying.Her steps were hurry as she ran behind him and caught his hand stopping him from going out.

"Stop...you can't go away like this.Do not do this..Please"She requested standing close to him and he looked at her with a anger burning inside his heart.

"You are the one who did this mess and now blaming it on me? And thanks for the slap"He hissed staring at her.

He could feel the anger bubbling up inside his body and he didn't want to make it worse.But she was hell bent on arguing with him for the answers which he had no heart to give.

"Seriously Karan? Meri kya galti hai? Mujhe uss raat pata nahi tha ki tum bimar the and jab subhe aayi toh tumhare saath hi toh thi na, aur mein uss raat Ghar pe hi rehne wali thi.Lekin hospital se call aaya toh mein gayi because you were doing fine.I had a confidence that you will be okay"She said, only to anger him more.

He couldn't believe she was saying such useless words.When he wanted her everyday without a reason then how can she think that he would be okay when he was not fine.He didn't get weather she was thinking properly or not.This was insane.

"Tell me Preeta! Do you love me.If you do then you should know that I only want a one person right now in my life and that is you.In my happiness and in my sadness.I want you to keep me first in your priority list whatever the situation is because I always do that and I want you to do the same"He explained her clearly with a stern gaze.

"I do karan.But that doesn't mean I should leave my work.I didn't have left if it wasn't an emergency.Try to understand what I am saying.I love you more than myself and how can you think that I am careless towards you.It is not true.You are thinking wrong and this is mean.You are being a little selfish Karan.Just think from my point of view"She cried at last his head started to pain listening to her.

"Right you may think that I am being selfish and It's only because I want you with me all the time when I am at home.I can't bear when you are on a night shift.I just hate that.I don't want you to do that and If they don't allow then just drop it.There is no need for you to work.You are my wife and I earn for us and that's more than enough.My everything is yours and you should know that"He concluded sternly.