7.First day

Please hit ⭐ before you start reading..

Happy reading:-)

When the moon in you
shines at its brightest,
The stars in me feel a pull

~
Authors pov

Preeta was shown standing infornt of mirror settings her saree.she looked herself and a smile curved her lips.She wore a red colour saree and matching earings and adore her neck with mangalsutra and filled her hairline with sindoor and her red chhuda which she wore were making her look more beautiful than before and exactly looking like a newly wedded bride.

After she was satisfied with her look she turned to look at her sleeping husband wheather he is up or not.

She smiled looking at his sleeping figure and moved towards him.

"Uff sote hue koi itna cutie kaise ho sakta hai"

She sat down to look at him and chuckled seeing him.She didn't wanted to make him wake seeing him Sleeping peacefully.

She was staring him keeping her hand on edge of couch.

She took edge of her hair from where the water droplets were as she had her head bath.she smiled and sprinkeled the water droplets on his face and smiled mischievously.

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her blinking his eyes and his eyes met hers.she smiled at him.he held her hand to stop her and looked into her eyes as she was soo close to him.

His hand moved from her hand to her hair infornt of her face and tucked it behind her ear , suddenly her smiling face turned to nervous one.

He cupped her cheeck from one hand and was bringing her close to his face.

She looked at him nervously and was lost in his staring eyes. She started leaning to him lost in his touch.

She leaned to him and their nose touched with each other.she gasped when his breath fanned on her pink lips.

He moved towards her ear brushing his cheeks with her.her heartbeat was getting heavier by every sec and she closed her eyes feeling him.

He nibbled his lips on her earlobe and kissed her lightly.she tightly shut her eyes on his act and gripped her hand tightly on the edge of couch.

He moved back and looked at her sharing a eye lock and she started leaning towards him.he looked at her then her lips.he moved towards her.

"Pree..preeta"he shockingly saw her.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho"karan suddenly asked her seeing her near him.

She opened her mouth and widened her eyes in shock.

Ohh my god plzz help..

She suddenly closed her eyes helplessly releasing she was dreaming sitting and staring infornt of him.

abb kya batau isse.

She suddenly stod up facing her back and closed her eyes thinking what to say.

"Preeta what where you doing here?"karan again asked her seeing confused.

"Woh..wo mein tumhare face pe kuch tha woh hata Rahi thi bas tu tum uth gaye"she said sttamerring and smiled sheepishly.

"What kya tha?"karan asked her touching his face.

"Tum khud dekh lena woh mein late hori hu jari hu"she hurriedly said not wanting to get caught by him and ran out of room.