50.It Affects

50th chapter 🤌🥺💕 feeling so overwhelmed 🦋

Love doesn't hurt,
Expectations do..

~

Preeta went back to their room and looked for karan.He was sitting on his study table.

"Karan"she gained his attention and wiped her tears while moving towards him.

Her heart was pounding in fear of loosing him and she wanted to erase it and wanted him prove that he wants her in his life.

He didn't turned and continued typing something on the keyboard.She gulped her saliva and stood beside him.

"Karan"she whispered resting her hand on his shoulder nervously.

He stood up from the chair and turned towards her.She looked up to him to meet his eyes which looked hurt.

"I..I am sorry!"she said and immediately hugged him surrounding her hands around his trose.He stiffened closing his eyes feeling her nose tracing his neck.

"Preeta"he called trying to pull her back.

She didn't broke the hug but lifted her head and looked at him with her moist eyes.

He saw her and looked away from her.She felt hurt and broke the hug standing in front of him.

"I am sor..."she was about to complete that he stopped her immediately.

"Kis liye?kyu sorry?"he asked looking straight at her.

"Wo..aise hi"she muttered not knowing how to explain and lowered her lashes.

"Aise hi?"karan questioned thinning his eyebrows.

Preeta nodded and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Kuch reason hona chahiye na?"he asked showing a disappointment.

"Mein wo.."she paused hearing a knock on the door and averted her gaze from him.

Karan shook his head in dismay and moved past her while heading outside.

He opened the door and looked at roshni standing in front of the door.

"Come in"karan said and Roshni came inside.

Preeta too came to the living room and looked at roshni.

"Karan tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi ki tum jaldi ja rahe ho?"Roshni frowned.

"Wo!Preeta ke pass car nahi tha toh I just went to pick her!tumhe Abhi ne choda right?"karan inquired.

"Ha abhi ne choda, waise how was your day preeta?"Roshni asked smiling at her.

"Good"preeta replied with a slight smile on her face.

"Karan,aao baitho yaha"Roshni pulled karan's arm and made him sit on the sofa.

"What is it?"he asked sitting beside her as she picked up 2 shopping bags.

"Arey wait..mein dikhati hu"Roshni said in excitement and took 2 t-shirts and showed to him.

"T-shirts..I mean mein aate wakt abhi ke saath mall gayi thi.. Wanted to buy some dress toh mujhe ye dono tumhare liye acche lage toh le liya"roshni said and smiled.

"Kaise hai?tumhe pasand aaye? College days mein hum saath mein mall jate the and I used to choose for you toh socha why not now?"Roshni added and gave him the t-shirts.

"Why did you brought these..koi zaroorat nahi thi yaar..I have many" karan said and looked at preeta who instantly looked away from him.

"Preeta tum batao,They look good on him right?"roshni asked while looking at her.