94.I hate this

I won't update the next chapter till this chapter crosses 110+ votes 🎯.

Adjustment doesn't strengthen relationship rather understanding does.

~

Everything was going fine until Monday.They woke up with a smile on their faces and Karan was ready for his office but when she was still in her night dress his face fell realising she was going for the night shift this week.

Preeta was standing in the kitchen preparing their coffee and he looked at her longingly.

"Another, two minutes"She said smiling at him.

But he came and hugged her from behind while placing his chin on her shoulder with his hands clutching her waist.

"Please be there when I return home.I want to see you.I..I will drop you"He whispered against her neck and she smiled turning off the gas and held his hands.

"But you will be tired, I have a driver and he will take me.Don't worry"She turned facing him and he gazed at her face.

"I love you"He said pulling her to his chest and crashed his lips on hers.

Her lips parted and he entered his tongue invading her space while tasting her.She meekly moaned with a smile feeling the intensity of his kiss.She knew he was sad about that but she thought she had no choice but to get adjusted.

Breaking the kiss they looked at eachother and again attached their lips for a brief kiss.

"I love you too"She said panting against his lips and he rubbed the wetness of her lips with his thumb causing shivers down her spine.

"Don't go before I return.Promise me"He asked and she nodded with a smile while placing her hand on his confirming him.

"I won't Karan"She nodded melting into his arms and placed her head on his chest.

He took a shrap breath and looked at her.Preeta lifted her head and twitched her lips seeing him not smiling.He was like this since that day.And she knew he was preparing himself for this.Her heart was aching seeing him silent most of the time but he had said he will support her.

"Coffee"He broke the silence and she nodded before turning towards the slab.

"Lo"She gave him the cup and he took it before walking outside the kitchen.

She followed him to the living room and sat with him.Another fifteen minutes he was ready to leave and she handed him his mobile which he was about to forget.

"Thanks"He said hugging her and she smiled pecking on his lips.

"Bye"She said moving back and he nodded stepping outside the door.

"Take care"he waved at her before walking towards the lift.

.

.

The day went a little boring for her as she was not used to this.She talked with her mother and slept for some hours.Then cleaned their room and arranged their wardrobe neatly to pass her time.

It was late evening when she was getting ready for the hospital.Packing her food and all she was waiting for Karan as he informed that he was on his way and will reach in another ten minutes.

She looked at the time and it was eight.She was about to call him that a knock landed on the door and she knew he was here.

"Aa Gaye"She smiled but he nodded before entering inside.

"Meri wajeh se urgent Kiya kya?"She asked.

"Ofcourse"He nodded before sitting and leaned his head back.