92.Passionate

He touched my soul long before
I knew what his hands felt like.

~

She gulped looking deep into his eyes and said in a needy way causing him to clutch her waist and pull her closer not leaving an inch gap between their lowers.

"I want you Karan"

Her words did something to his heart causing him to nibble his nose on her face while joining their foreheads.She leaned more increasing the raising desires inside them.He pulled her through butts and she jumped on him which locking her legs on his back.

"I want you too my baby"He said in a husky tone looking deep into her eyes and collided his lips on hers hungrily.

Her lips moulded against his as she surrounded her hands around his cling to him without leaving any gap between them.She could feel her stomach clenching at their proximity and it only made her excited.

Kissing and sucking each other's lips madly they parted after minutes and panted to catch their breath.

"Let's go"He whispered pecking her lips and she nodded embracing him while hiding her face in his neck.

He meekly walked towards the stairs of the pool and came outside with her.

"Niche utro"He said and she lifted her head in confusion.

"No aise hi leke chalo"She denied hugging him more.

"Just a minute"He said and she whined before facing him.

"Kya hua?"She asked and he loosened his grip on her causing her to stand on her legs.

"I wanted to see you"He said taking a step back and looked at her from head to toe.

Her mouth parted and a shiver ran through her spine at his gaze on her body.

"Oh god"She instantly ran and hid herself in his embrace.

He started laughing and held her through waist.

"Are you really feeling shy?"He couldn't believe it.She was all bold while coming and now if wanted to see her she was all red.

"Umhm..I just wanted to test you"She blurted tracing her finger on his neck feeling shy.

"And I passed in that.Are you aware of the challenge which you just lost, baby"He smirked remembering about that and clutched her waist.

Gulping her saliva she frowned remembering that moment and looked away from him.He won the challenge but she wanted him to lose.

"Yeah! I remember and I will never forget how you controlled yourself and didn't touch me"She said flaring her nose and he bit his lips listening to her.

"You don't even know how difficult it was for me not to touch you.You are a seductress and it was not at all easy.I was about to lose, but you didn't let me wifey"He smiled kissing her cheek but she still returned a look of anger.

"Whatever"She replied twitching her lips and pouted.

He giggled looking at her cute anger and instantly picked her in bridal style.She gasped with his sudden action but calmed a little and rounded her hands around his neck.

"I am sleepy"She said arrogantly and looked away from him.

He raised his brows at her but she frowned causing him to snicker.

"Aise kaise? I am not gonna let you sleep tonight.Let me show you the result of my control.You deserve a punishment for seducing me babydoll"Winking at her he grinned and walked inside their bedroom.