5.Wedding

"The best thing to hold onto in life is
each other"

~

After a week,

Preeta's pov.

I was sitting infront of the mirror.wearing a beautiful pink colour lehenga.I opener my eyes and looked at me once how i was looking.this was a special day.

Yes,it's our wedding today,

I smiled lightly,seeing the mehendi of karan's name on my hands which was dark. this is what I wanted i wanted to get married to the love of my life.and it's happening but.its not the same.the happiness of their wedding can't be from one side.its the same here. And I was happy seeing my family happy.

We had our engagement 5 days back.It was grand but not with many people as it was so early.Followed by all the all functions before marriage.

But karan was the same.he was not at all intrested in any of the function took.that i can see it on his face.he was just pretending that he was happy with this marriage.In these days he never tried to talk to me.it was me who wanted to talk to him.and wanted to ask the reason why he was not intrested in marriage.i knew some reason may be there otherwise he would have not been like this.he was not the same.and i wanted to know.

But whenever i used talk to him.his answer was just a nod or in one word.

It hurts.

Soo, I have decided to talk once we get married.he may change. I used to think this and would keep myself happy.still it hurts me that he even don't want to talk with me atleast like we we're before.

"Preeta"my chain of Thought broke when mom called me.

She came to and saw me from head to toe once and put a khajol behind my ear.
I smiled slightly.

"Kisi ki Nazar na lage.kitni pyaari lag rahi ho"mom said smiling widely and kissed my forehead.I just can't describe how much she loved me.i was the only child and from the childhood my parents were my strength they never questioned me for any thing.and never said no to anything I ask.they treated me like a princess.

And after my wedding i don't know how i will be able to live without them.

"Mom"

"Bohot sundar lag rahi hai"i hugged her and tears welled up my eyes.

"Mom mein shaadi ke baad apke bina kaise rahungi"i said Making a pout.

"Woh toh mein aur tumhare papa ko sochke Rona aara hai.tujhe toh ek nayi family milegi aur karan ke saath toh tu hamesha khush rahegi ki tujhe hamari yaad hi nahi ayegi I know"till now even her eyes filled with tears.

I just nodedd sadly.

"Uffo sarla ji abb hamare ghar aari hai toh aapko koi tension lene ki baat hi nahi hai"rakhi aunty came and said listening our talks.

"Preeta kitni Sundar laga rahi hai kisi ki Nazar na Lage"rakhi aunty said smilingly at me.

"Haa aunty karan dekhe ga toh dekhta hi reh jayega" Riya said.she was one and only my best friend till now.we were graduated together.she was like my sister.there was nothing secrete between us.once i said her that I am getting married to karan she was happy more than me as she knew I loved him since childhood.but i have not told her that karan is not intrested in this marriage and all.it will hurt her.i don't know wt may be consequences after that.so i have not let anyone know that.