29.Consoling her

"She realised that home wasn't a place,
It was here safe in his arms"

*****

The door opened making her gasp,that is when she remembered she had not locked the door from inside.

"Sorry"is the first word which came from his mouth seeing her standing in front of him holding her bathrobe covering herself properly.

He looked away and tried to close the door that she held the latch protesting him from closing.

Karan looked at her confusingly and raised his eyebrows.She looked at him and shook her head in no looking down.

"Change your dress I am sorry"he told her.

"Me..wo.."she tried to speak but stopped and stood silently.

"Kya hua?"he asked looking at her confusingly.

"Wo...dress..gir gaya.."she spoke tiredly and looked away dragging her bathrobe trying to cover her properly.

"Oh wait mein deta hu"he said and moved aside to take a new dress.

She didn't said anything and came out of the bathroom and stood behind him.He picked her dress and turned to see her standing behind him.

He was shocked seeing her standing behind him and looked at her worriedly.

"Preeta?"he asked trying to look at her face.

She was looking down rooted at her place clutching her bathrobe.He thinned his eyes and rubbed his forehead thinking something.

"Preeta...kuch chahiye?"he again asked standing right in front of her.

"Pree.."his words stopped and he stumbled back when he felt her in his embrace.

She hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around him keeping her head on his chest.

"Kyu hua?"he lowly asked surrounding his hands around her petite figure.

"Aga...agar tum nahi hote to..toh mein mar"he made her face him instantly and closed her mouth keeping his hand and nodded in no.

"Kuch nahi hua hai babydoll...you are fine..I will always be there"he assured looking into her moist eyes.

She shook her head and hugged him tightly sobbing in his arms.His heart beat rose feeling her breath against his neck.

She was sobbing silently in his arms holding him like a bear not letting him move.He stiffness feeling her lips on his skin.

She was in her own world sobbing remembering her worst day and her saviour unaware of the effect she had on him.Karan closed his eyes feeling her and hugged her back keeping his chin on her shoulder.

A shiver ran down her spine feeling his nose against her bare shoulder.The bathrobe she wore was slightly shifted from her shoulder.

Before she could protest anything she felt his hands on either side of her waist.A foreign sensation of chills erupted her body feeling his hands on her and his hot breath fanning on her shoulder.

Her heart beat raised which made her crazy and She clutched his shirt trying to control herself feeling him,his warmness.She didn't feel like moving away from him.The affection and warmth which she was getting was not letting her stay away from him.

He rubbed his nose on her bare shoulder hugging her closely holding her through waist giving her the fondness she needed right now.He himself didn't know the way he was behaving with her.her closeness affected him..making him forget the rest around him.her wet hair and bare shoulder which attracted him unknowingly.