9.Waiting

Pease hit the ⭐ button before reading.

Happy reading..

My soul longs for you and for your love, because I like you, there's is no one else..

~

Preeta's pov

What's his problem?

I just asked him whether he was going for office or not.

This is too much

Atleast he can answer and should inform me that when he will be back.

I live with him then I have rights to know, moreover

He is my the husband

But,i know he don't mean it.its just for name sake.but it's not the same for me.

Why don't he understand?

Making a cry baby face I feel on bed on my stomach to sleep.

Actually he will never talk normally with me.I want to be like before with him.

I miss you soo much karan,my bajarbattu.

Actually why he hates me?

Is that the reason he was not ready for marriage and was forced?

I don't think soo,i think ...ufff i don't know. I love him since childhood  which he is unaware of ,but then he was not with me.

I missed him soo soo much but atleast now he is with me.Now atleast i can feel him near me.

Yes,i can wait for him and i will till my last breath.because no one can love him more than me.

I cuddled closer to my pillow and slept closing my eyes.I can see him infornt of my eyes now.his happy face, a smiling one which I can stare for my whole life.

My lips formed in a smile seeing his face still closing my eyes.

I don't want to open them.otherwise his argument with me and his hurtful words will again ring in my mind.

I don't understand what's his problem with me.I love him that much care for him and try to be nice with him and in return he makes me to hate him and argue with me all the time.

What should I do.he even don't even  want to talk to me.I Can't do like him I want him in my life ,for forever.

he is my forever love...

He was soo sweet i don't know why he bacame like this or it's only with me.I guess it may be only for me he behaves like that.

I am hurt

But he don't understand now,i think he needs time.

Ufff

He has gone already and i want to sleep now.

*****

I woke up and looked at the time ,it was 6.

I  stood up and went towards glass window and slid the curtains.the sky was dim and little reddish looks like sun has...

Ohh my god,oh my god

it's already 6 in the morning.

I widened my eyes,how can I Sleep this much without realising day and night godddd.

Karan?

Where is he?

he is there or not? When he came?