100. The new beginnings

It's a freaking 100th chapter guys😭❤️.I am screaming 😩🫶✨.

Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

~

After a few weeks,

"Karan aur kitna dur?"Preeta asked impatiently holding his wrist as she walked in front of him.

"Arey bas aa gaye"He smiled taking her with him.

"Tum panch minute se wahi keh rahe ho"She whined trying to remove the blindfold but he quickly removed her hands away.

"Oye, cheating hai.Jab tum mujhe surprise karti ho toh mein bhi aise hi karta hu kya?"He frowned and Preeta grinned listening to him.

"Well, I am excited for your surprise.I guess peheli baar tum mujhe surprise kar rahe ho, Shaadi ke baad woh bhi mere birthday par"She smiled walking forward.

"Yeah"He replied and bit his lower lip in excitement yet nervousness.

"Ok mein blindfold nikalta hu, lekin tum mein jab kahu tab hi ankhein kholna"He said and Preeta nodded smiling cheekily.

He removed the cloth and stood beside her.He didn't know why he was hell nervous.He was bad at giving surprises and he prayed that she should love his birthday gift.

"Ok, Now open your eyes"He said and Preeta squealed before meekly lifting her eyelids.

But a frown appeared on her face looking at the deserted land.She looked around and gazed at the buildings around.

"Ye kya hai? Kaha leke aaye ho tum mujhe"She exclaimed turning her face to look at him.

"This is my birthday gift for you babydoll.Iss jagah ko meine tumhare naam pe liya hai and we gonna build a hospital here"He said with a smile and her mouth parted in shock.

She couldn't believe what he was saying.He might be kidding she thought but this can't be.The land she was standing in front of was so large, and her brows joined together in shock realising what he had planned.

"I can't believe"She exclaimed placing palm over her mouth and taking a step back still raising her brows gazing at the land.

Karan pressed his lips with a smile and ruffled his hair not understanding whether she liked it or not.

"You should believe it, because this is gonna be our hospital, especially yours"He grinned holding her hand and entwined it while pulling her towards him.

She faced him and he widened his eyes seeing the tears in her eyes.

"Heyyy! Ro kyu rahi ho?"He asked, cupping her face and she immediately shook her head pressing her lips.

"I mean, how come you thought about this.Tumne kabhi iske bare baat nahi ki mujhse.I don't know, whether I gonna manage or not.I mean I don't know what to say.I am just speechless"She whispered again shaking her head and he made her face him pulling her closer.

"I know, tumhe kaise feel ho raha hai.You might be shocked but I believe that you inner doctor self is excited and happy.Meine pehle bhi kaha hai you are a great doctor, so don't think too much.I know you will handle it because I know your capability.My wife is the best doctor and being a good husband I wanted to do this to you.Tell me you are happy"He asked wiping her tears and She instantly hugged him.

"I am speechless actually and I must say that you are the best husband in the entire universe.My husband.I am so happy.I mean this thought had crossed my mind many times, but I was not exactly sure.But you made it true and how can I say no to which my husband is dreaming about.This will take some time for me to digest and to get prepared but I am excited"She smiled facing him and held his face.Leaning closer she pecked his lips before saying,