16.Arguments

Thank you so much for your wishes ☺️ and support ❤️It made my day✨

So here I am with my surprise for you all🥰but please spare me for late update there was some problem 😐.

****
How stupid of me to think I was the
Only Flower in your garden

∆∆∆

Authors pov

Karan took preeta inside her room in his arms.

He placed her on the bed carefully not hurting her leg and preeta was looking at him with adoration.

"Tum thoda rest Karlo mein doctor ko call karta hu"

Preeta nodded and lay down.He called the doctor and looked at her.

"Tumhe kuch chahiye toh bulao mujhe mein bahar hi hu doctor ate hi honge okay"he asked her and she hummed in return.

After sometime,

The doctor was treating preeta and karan was standing there looking at them.

"Inke ankel mein sprain hai "doctor said after checking her ankle.

Preeta widened her eyes and looked at karan who was already looking at her with a glare.

She made a sad face and looked down immediately.

"Toh woh kaise thik hoga?" Karan asked worriedly.

"Not to worry Mr.Luthra ,she will be fine bas Thode din keliye Ice pack ya warm water se treatment lenge toh thik hoga
Ghar pe hi ,utna complications nahi hai aur abhi keliye medicine dungi toh pain reduce hoga "doctor prescribed and gave some medicines.

"thank you doctor "karan replied to her.

"It's ok mr.luthra apni wife ka khyal rakhiye bas unhe pair niche rakhne mat dijiye thode din keliye help her toh sprain Kam hoga jaldi"doctor said him and he nodded.

"Ok abb mein chalti hu agar sprain nahi gaya toh call kijiye ya fir dard kam nahi hua toh"

"Okay doctor" thanking her karan left her till door and closed the door entering inside.

He came back to her room and saw her leaning her head to bed rest closing her eyes.

He moved towards her and shook her.

"Preeta get up ye medicines leke so jao dard kam hoga"

"Nahi mujhe nahi Leni "she said in her sleepy voice.

"No jaldi leke so jao bas do hai "he again said making an irritated face.

"Kya do hai no ways mein aise hi so jaungi Kam ho jayega "she replied to him lying on bed.

He glared her and held her shoulder waking her up.

"Preeta tum bacchi naho so stop behaving like that leke so jao toh dard kam hoga and even sprain"he scolded her.

She sat on the bed and looked at him making a cry Baby face.

He looked at her and melted seeing her cute face.

"No karan don't go on her cute puppy face "he assured to himself and again looked at her seriously.

"Now stop this act and take the medicines mujhe time nahi hai tumhare piche rehne keliye okay soo make it fast"he said to her being pissed.

She felt bad and looked away from him.

"Tu..tum mujhe mummy papa ke pass chodke aao mujhe nahi rehna yaha tumhare saath leke chalo mujhe"