83.Guilty

Yes I overthink but I also over-love :⁠-⁠)

~

The next day too passed in a blink of an eye.Karan didn't even look at Preeta which was making her more enraged.His actions of proving as if she was wrong was haunting her.She was not able to digest that.

She was feeling ignored when she should be the one to do that.

It was late evening and she was sitting in living room waiting for him to come so that she can talk to him.She was becoming frustrated day by day.Its been two days and he was not even ready to approach her.

Neither did he try to explain her nor his actions looked like he was guilty and sorry for what he did.Moreover he was acting as if she was not present in the home.Having his food alone not caring if she did or not which ached her to the fullest.

And due to lack of food she was not even feeling sleepy and kept changing her position to sleep last night but didn't felt like eating anything.He didn't even complain when she slept in other room.And It was scaring her more now.

Her mind said that he is no more in love with her.Her heart ached seeing his careless behaviour towards her.She was all disturbed.She was imagining many irrelevant thoughts which made her afraid thinking what was running in his mind.She felt like he no longer wants her.His actions proved that.

Now she had decided to get her answers in any condition.If he keeps behaving like this she was not ready for this.She wanted him to speak up and comfort her for his mistake.She wanted his answer.She decided to initiate because she got to know that there is no use of silent treatment which he is following in place of her.

Not to forget he was coming home late these two days and she knew it was to ignore her presence.

The sound of the door broke her chain of thoughts and she realised he was up.She looked at the time and it was 9:30 PM.He himself opened the lock from outside and entered in.

Removing his shoes he placed his bag aside and walked towards his room ignoring her.She just watched him silently.But her eyes said either.They were moist.

She waited till he came back after getting fresh.Another fifteen minutes passed and he directly headed towards the kitchen to have his dinner as the dining table was empty.

She chuckled painfully and got up.Entering the kitchen she looked at him filling his plate with the food.

Walking towards him she stood at some distance.

"Dinner kar rahe ho! Akele?"She gulped her tears before asking him.Her voice was weak yet low.

Karan ignored her words and headed towards the refrigerator.Her nose flared in anger at his actions.

"Karan! Mein kuch puch rahi hu tumse"She said, again trying to gain his attention.

But he continued his actions causing her to hold his hand in fury.

"Leave"He whispered meekly in his stern voice, his eyes still lowered.

"I won't, Why are you behaving as if it is my mistake, when you are the one who made me hurt, the mistake is from your side.Why are you doing this"She whisper-yelled, staring at his face.

He lifted his head and looked at her.

"Don't you want to give any explanation? You are impossible ka.."She flinched stopping her words when he took his hand back in anger while throwing the plate he was holding.

Her eyes widened in shock at his actions.Lips parted to say something but he was already bursting on her.

"Haa! Galti meri hi hai.Galti meri hai ki I made friendship with her.Galti meri hai jo mein usse tumhare kehne par bhi haa kaha.My mistake! It is my mistake that I wanted to show my friend around when she did the same when I was in London.Why? Because I am married now right? My mistake is that I tried to make you talk to her.My mistake, that I accepted to dance with her knowing that my wife doesn't like it.My mistake, that I wanted to help her.Uski aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha, toh mein dekhne keliye uske close tha toh woh meri hi galti hai.I shouldn't have done that.but I didn't knew na, that my wife would miss understand us thinking we were about to kiss.My mistake that I cared for someone other than you as a friend.My mistake that I believed you have trust in me.My mistake that I thought everything is transparent between us.But no, I didn't knew that my wife is so insecure.My mistake.Galti meri hai tumhari nahi.So I am sorry and if you got your every answers please leave me alone for god sake" He shouted furiously without a pause and left the kitchen leaving her shocked.