72.You are the one

Hello lovelies 💕

She fell first, but he fell harder!

~

Karan slowly with a tortoise steps walked inside the kitchen and looked at his wife preparing something for their dinner.

He bit his tongue being scared to face her angry mood.Its been six days to that day and since then they fortunately didn't argued for any reason.

But today he thought she must be angry with him.Because he had said that he would pick her from the hospital in the evening, but when the evening arrived he didn't show up due to an urgent and important virtual meeting.

"Babydoll"he called placing his hand on her shoulder maintaining the excited expression on his face.

Preeta quickly turned and looked at him.That is when he returned a handsome smile thinking she would melt looking at him.

"Chocolates! Hm"Saying he quickly took out from his pocket and forwarded towards her.

Preeta switched off the gas and turned to look at him being stunned.

"Thank you!"she squealed with a bright smile and quickly took them from his hands.

Whereas karan widened his eyes and gaped at her in shock.

She isn't angry?

"Tum gussa nahi ho?"he asked instantly.

"Kyu? Mein kyu gussa hongi?"she questioned him back making faces.

"Arey mein tumhe lene nahi aaya na!"he reminded her.

"Ha lekin tumne kaha ki koi important meeting hai, toh mein kyu gussa hongi.I am not that selfish okay.waise tumne itne din se sach mein jaldi aa rahe ho na toh kuch important rahega toh tumhe attend karna hi padega.It's totally fine?"Preeta said causally.

Whereas Karan was listening to her unbelievably.He couldn't believe the words slipping through her mouth.

"Seriously Preeta! Tum gussa nahi ho? I thought you would be angry at me for that.I was actually tensed.Isilye tumhare liye chocolates bhi leke aaya..but thankgod you understood my work today"he smiled and quickly placed his hands on either side of her as she was against the slab and he was infront of her.

But to his shock Preeta suddenly pushed him with a glare and placed the chocolates on the slab angrily.

"Tumne Chocolates isliye laye the? Because you thought I was angry? Kitne bure ho tum.I got to know your ideas "she said flaring her nose.

His eyes widened in utmost shock understanding the meaning of her words.And the first thing he did was to curse himself in his mind for saying in that way.

"No..a big No.Mein chocolates isliye nahi laya ki tum gussa hongi.If you remember mein do din pehle bhi laya tha, so don't you dare to make a mess on this topic"Karan warned her with a wry face.

Preeta frantically eyed at him and twitched her lips to a corner crossing her arms below her chest.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai?mein bina reason ke tumpe gussa hoti hu, tantrums dikhati hu? Agar tumhe aisa lagta hai na toh galat hai"Preeta chided narrowing her eyes at him angrily.

"Arey meine waisa kab kaha.I was just informing you that, not to stay angry at me babydoll"Karan cleared while decreasing the distance between them.

His hands always itched to hold her close, so close that they should forget their surroundings while concentrating on each other.

Her eyes were boring holes into his as she was cutely glaring at him knowing his further actions.

Placing his hands on either side of hers he caged her in his arms causing her to move back.As a result she stood against the kitchen counter still with a frown on her face.