22.Closeness

Hey I am here with another chapter please vote before you read 🤍

I hope you all like the chapter 😉✨

"There is just something about your touch that drives me crazy.."
~

Karan's pov

Why the hell she is going with him?

I felt a pinch in my heart seeing her with him and I just can't express the feeling.

They moved towards the stage and stood opposite to each other.

I am just feeling to take her away from him and to punch him for taking her.

But I have to control myself here I can't do anything when she herself went with him.

Not wanting to see further I moved away from them and sat at a corner of the drinks counter.

But why the hell it's affecting me let her do whatever she wishes.Let her...

I sat there and again my eyes didn't stopped seeing them.

My blood boiled seeing them dancing together.he was holding her through back and other was holding her hand moving with the rythm.

I ordered the drinks trying not to concentrate on them.Its too much now I just can't bear this.

I felt like my heart was paining seeing her with him.I gulped the drink in one go and again took another glass seeing them dancing together happily.

I didn't realise how much I drank seeing them together but it's just alcohol and the anger which was building in me did that to me.

But no more,how can she dance with him when I am here She must be with me.

Thinking I stood up and moved towards her angrily. Not any more...

~

Preeta's pov

We were talking together when I saw people dancing on the stage.

I was happy that I found Ritik at this boring party.

I looked for Karan around but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Pree come lets have a dance together"Ritik asked me gaining his attention

"Tumhare saath no ways"I replied to him frowning.

"Oh toh apne husband ko dhund rahi ho,where he gone?"he asked.

"Pata nahi yaar yahi hoga"I told him making a sad face.

"Mrs luthra at least woh Ane Tak toh app mere saath dance kar sakti hai,It will be my pleasure"he asked me forwarding his hand.

"Tum bhi na chalo"I held his hand and move towards the stage.

We moved towards the stage and stood facing each other.

There is nothing to feel like uncomfortable and he never made me feel like that even same with Riya that is why we were best friends.

We were dancing together simply moving with the rythm and didn't realises that he Suddenly twirled me saying "enjoy".

I moved Little far from him falling into someone's arms.

Oh no not someone!!

I didn't need to look up to see him.I felt him already.

I gasped when he pulled me to him holding my back.I looked up to him to see that he was already staring at me with serious face.