17.Finding her

Hello my lovelies ✨

Today here I am to help karan to find preeta.

Do u all want to join me?

So let's start 🌈

*****

You are everywhere except right here,
And it hurts
∆∆∆

Karan's pov

This is too much.

How dare she?

"Mein bas uski help karna chahta tha toh vaps mujhe hi suna Rahi thi mujhe hi itna attitude dikha thi hai toh mein bhi kam nahi hu agar usse help nahi chahiye toh even I don't care.aaj se kuch help nahi karta uski" I sat on bed frustratedly.

"Uske liye mein ghar pe work kar raha tha aur mujhe hi keh rahi thi I don't need your help"

"Toh mujhe kya hai kare usse Jo karna hai dard hoga toh bas roti hai aur mein woh nahi dekh sakta oh god kya hogya hai mujhe" I rubbed my hands on face being irritated.

I have a meeting in 15 minutes and  it's already 11:45 Am.

I ran my hands through hair and stood up taking my laptop.

Already these business meetings and works are hectic and makes me tired and this girl is always on her toes to quarrel and argue with me.

****

After ending the meeting I closed the laptop and kept it aside then stood up to have lunch.

I was hungry already.

I went towards the kitchen and saw Maria.As today we both were home and because of Preeta so I called afternoon.

After drinking water I went to dining hall and sat their.maria came and served my plate.

I was about to eat that I remembered her and the morning incident flashed my mind.

I don't want to accompany her but..

"Maria preeta ko lunch deke aau she will have in her room" finally after battling with my mind I told her to take her lunch to her room itself.

She nodded and served to another plate and went towards her room and I started to have lunch.

"Karan sir preeta mam nahi hai room mein"she said coming back with a plate in her hand.

I looked her and was confused.

"Room mein nahi hai matalab washroom mein hogi dekho"i said to her.

"Nahi hai sir mein dekhiye washroom ka door already open hai"she said tensely.

"Kya? Nahi hai matlab "I got up from my seat and moved towards her room.

I entered inside and saw her no where.

"Preeta"I called her.

Then I saw the washroom door was open I entered inside and she was not there.

I was actually not getting anything.

"Pre..preeta "I again called her searching in the whole house.

My room, kitchen, living room but she was no where.

"mujhe nahi rehna yaha tumhare saath leke chalo mujhe"

I remembered her words and tension was already growing in my mind.

No she can't go like this..

I ran to the terrace and searched for her but she was not there.

I don't know what I was feeling but It was not a good sign.I was not ok.