70.Let me make you mine

Yeah a quick update and there is a reason 😌. To know read the chapter till end✨

I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that's only my place.

~

"A kiss! I want a kiss"he whispered and placed his fore finger on her lower lip making her breath hitched.

She became perplexed and gazed at him nervously.his eyes carried those intensity that she felt weak in his arms all of sudden.

Pulling her more if possible he leaned towards her maintaining their eye contact.Her breath got uneven and she took a sharp breath staring back at him.

His eyes darted to her parted lips making her feel jittery.her body stiffness at his closeness.He leaned more to claim her lips that her palm came in between and preeta lowered her eyes pressing her lips.

"Umm"karan groaned against her palm and she took her hand back instantly.

"Sorry"She scrunched her nose biting her lower lip and smiled sheepishly.

"What? seriously?"Karan whined pulling a long face.

Preeta internally giggled at his expressions and shifted a little away from him but karan gripped her waist and crashed her against his chest.

Her laugh died at instant and she gulped her saliva gaping at him blinking her eyes whereas karan smirked tightening his hold on her waist.

Tilting his head back a little he raised his brows at her innocent baby expressions and asked,

"Kya hai?"he questions.

Preeta shook her head in nothing but soon her laugh erupted looking his annoyed face.

"Are you making fun of me? You are not allowing me to kiss you.Don't you know married couples kya kya karte hai?"He complained staring at her face.

"Eee"she mumbled instantly and tried to push him away even though knowing his strong grip on her.

"Meine kuch kiya bhi nahi hai abhi tak and you are like 'Eee'"he twitched his lips to a corner and shook his head in dismay.

Whereas her nose widened in anger listening to him.She pouted her lips returning him some angry glares.

"Ok fine nahi karta, come on phele celebrate karte hai then we will see"he says with a wry face and left her.

Preeta pressed her lips not knowing what to do.Before he could move past her she quickly caught his wrist and stopped him.

Karan smiled before turning towards her and raised his eyebrows.She pressed her lips nervously and eyed at him cutely.

"What?"he asked normally.

She wanted to say something or do? But his casual expressions didn't built a courage inside her and she internally scolded him.

"Come on"he again said trying to act normal but stiffened his laugh as he saw her thinking something.

Now he too wanted to play with her.When he was being romantic she insisted and now her expressions were clearly showing that she is annoyed.

"Yeah"she nodded making faces and quickly sat on the sofa infornt of the table.

Karan internally giggled at her and sat beside her gazing at the cake where 'Happy six month anniversary' was designed.

A smile curved his lips at her efforts. she did everything for their special day.Also he felt guilty for not remembering about this.but it was over and he just to make her smile from now onwards.