18.Changes

A lengthy chapter than before ✨

Happy reading ❤️

I love you for all that you are,
All that you have been,and
All that you will be
∆∆∆

Author's pov

Karan stood up and ran towards her without controlling himself.

He stumbled but composed then ran to her.

I found you babydoll.

He fell on his knees on sand beside her tiredly.

"Pre..preeta"he called her with happy tears forming in his eyes.

Preeta heard him and suddenly looked at him with widening her eyes.

He was looking devasted she was literally shocked to see him here like this.

How he came here?

How he got to know that I was here?

These were the thoughts running in her mind seeing him there infornt of him.

"Tum tum yaha kya kar raho tumhe kisne bataya ki mei..mein yaha tum jao yaha se "she said him standing up.

He was looking at her with satisfaction that she was fine and was just listening to her.he was hell tired but his all tiredness went the sec he saw her.

He just wanted her with him.

He stood up and went near her.she looked at him then was about to move back that she stumbled beacuse of her ankle pain.

He moved to hold her but she stopped him.

"Nahi jao yaha se kyu aye ho go from here "she said furiously.

He stopped and looked at her hurtfully.

"Kyu aayi ho yaha haan? Kisne permission di tumhe yaha ane ki haan come lets go"he said to her trying to hold her.

"Kaha na jao yaha se tum.meri Marzi mein kaha bhi jao tumhe kya hai mujhe tumhari permission ki zaroorat nahi hai "she said and moved back.

"Tum mere saath aari ho i don't know anything come" he held her hand and was about to take her with him but she jerked and looked at him angrily.

"Tumhe kitni baar kahu ki mujhe kahi nahi ana i am fine tum jao yaha se"saying she started to move away from him.

He looked at her and moved towards her. Holding her hand he pulled her back .

She collided with his chest and glared him.

He surrounded his hands around her back holding her not Letting her go.

She looked at him with anger in her eyes and tried to come out from his grip that he held her more tightly and gave her a winning looks.

She looked at him and glared him angrily.

"Chodo mujhe tum jao yaha se mein kahi nahi aaungi tumhare saath"she said struggling to come out from his grip.

"Nahi chodunga tum kaho ki mere saath aari ho "he said looking at her place face.

He got to know looking at her face that she had cried much.

He felt guilty for making her cry and looked at her sadly.

"Kaha na nahi aari kahi let me go "she said and looked away.

"Tum ro rahi thi?"he asked her worriedly.