45.I am Sorry

Why to keep this in draft when some of you were waiting ☺️.

It hurts when you're being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world..

~

Next morning karan was the one to wake up first and the next thing he did was to look at his other side.

He found her sleeping at her side.He sighed heavily looking at her angelic face which still was in deep sleep.He didn't knew why it saddened him seeing her sleeping away from him.

It's been 3 days since they were sleeping together and he had noticed her when his sleep used to get disturbed because of her movements.she used to sleep snuggling to him sometimes on his chest,on his hand, surrounding her hand around him.

Within just two nights he got to know that she was a cuddle baby while sleeping.

But today he didn't wake up at night and that is when he got to know that she was sleeping on her side for the whole night and even the pillows were there in between them.

He remember their last conversation and still was angry on her for behaving like that.She didn't even talked to him after that knowing that he was angry.This made him more enraged.

He simply got off from the bed and went to freshen up.

.

.

Preeta got up after sometime and looked for him.But her face fell not finding him in the room.Even the room of washroom was open.She pressed her lips thinking he must be outside.

After half an hour she got ready and made her way towards the living room.She found roshni sitting in the living room reading the news paper.

There was no sign of karan around.She came to the living room and thought to ask her.

"Hey! good morning"Roshni wished looking up to her.

"Morning"preeta smiled at her and further asked about him.

"Karan kaha hai?"she inquired.

"He just left for the office.Usne kaha ki kuch extra work hai toh jaldi Jana hai..aise kyu puch rahi ho Don't you know?"roshni asked confusingly.

"Oh..yeah! Usne bataya tha..I just forgot"preeta muttered with a fake smile on her face.

"Haa"roshni nodded in return.

"Ok,tum Breakfast karlo mein bhi chalti hu"preeta said to her and went inside to pick her bag.

Roshni was stunned seeing both of them.Even he left without having breakfast and now she is running behind him.She couldn't understand what is happening between them.

They don't even say something and act in front of her like everything is fine.But their faces shows the different emotion.She herself was so confused regarding them and was not getting whether to ask or not.

It sounds weird if she asks again and again about their relationship.So she thought to stay silent and let them handle themselves whatever it may be.

"Bye"preeta gained her attention and walked towards the main door.

Roshni turned and nodded casually.

"Bye"she replied and preeta walked outside wearing her slippers.

~

It was 10 in the night when preeta was sitting on the bed and was waiting for karan to come.He never came this late lately and she was feeling worried for him.

She knew Roshni had called him an hour ago and he had said that he will be back in an hour.She wanted to call him but remembering yesterday's incident and today when he left without informing her anything,she was still angry at him.