32.Left

Karan missed you all, because he is already not in a good mood and he waited so long to share it with you all..so here he is.

Listen to him and suggest him,he will follow them 😉

"You are everywhere except right here and it hurts"

~

"How can she Leave like this"karan muttered while driving.

He heart was pounding with an unknown fear.He wanted to see her and was restless to talk to her.

He was ready to listen to her if she was angry or sad because of him.But her ignorance and the way of talking made him disturbed unknowingly.

Reaching the airport he rushed inside as soon as possible after his checking and procedure.He tried calling her but it was switched off.He immediately moved towards the counter to know about the flight.

"Excuse me"karan asked.

"Yes sir how can I help you"the ticket gate agent asked him.

"I want to know the departure time of the flight for Delhi"he asked calming himself.He knew he was late but still had a hope that she must be there.He had informed her that he was coming.

She must be there!

But his hopes just flew away listening to the gate agent "Sir the flight for Delhi has just departed before 10 mins and the next flight is.."he heart dropped and he moved back without Letting her to complete because it didn't mattered to him.He wanted to know about her and he got the information.

She just left!

He looked around lostly Hoping that she must be there.His heart sank the moment they said that it's departed.

That is why her phone is switched off.That means she actually gone.he thought sadly with a new emotion growing inside.

Hurt!

He was hurt knowing that she had literally left without Even informing him prior.

Was it not necessary to inform me?Maybe..he thought downheartedly.

He didn't stay there anymore.Taking a step back he turned and moved outside.

He felt something which was still foreign for him.But whatever it was, it made him insane.

Reaching his car he sat inside and drove off.Not knowing what to do.

He was on the way when his eyes caught a park.He didn't felt like going home,and it felt better for him to stay there sometime.

It may feel better,may be a little.

Parking his car aside he came outside and went inside the park.He was not a person who often used to spend time in nature.

He didn't know why today he wanted to stay there sometime.It was disturbing him alot.

Walking alone on the path.He looked around once.There were many people and children's as it was evening.

Moving a little further he sat on the bench which were there were less people.

Closing his eyes he held forehead rubbing it annoyingly, beacuse his mind was again and again heading towards her.

"At least she could have told one day before.how could she do like this.She isn't staying alone,she is with me and It's normal thing to inform me. Didn't she think it was necessary to inform me"he signed.