25.Hope

Hello guys how are you all?

Enjoy the update ❤️

5000+ words the longest chapter till now😌

And thank you so much for 100+ followers I am glad you all like my stories and I love you all for supporting me💕.
∆∆

"You deserve to live a happy life free from the past"

~
Authors pov

Preeta was shown having breakfast alone.karan was already went before she woke up.

Even she didn't wanted to face him now.Maria informed her that he went early morning at 7am.

"Something important may be"she thought remembering him.

A plan pooped in her mind.She stood up washing her hands and moved towards his room.

Standing in the middle of his bedroom she looked around "Room mein shayad kuch milega"she thought internally.

"Haan aab woh toh kuch batayega nahi I know mujhe hi karna padega, at least her number or address anything I need to find her"she said and started searching.

Moving towards his walldrobe she opened it nervously.

"I know it's wrong but I have to"she said to herself.He nostrils filled with his cologne as she opened.

She took a long breath composing herself and started looking for something about her.

"I don't know anything about her,how the hell did she made him fall for her I hate her, he is mine"tears formed in her eyes saying that.

"he is not...mine"she said with a heavy heart and wiped her tears.

"Abb isme meri kya galti hai agar woh kisise pyaar Kiya toh even I loved him more than anything, can't he see in my eyes duffer kahika"she was just saying anything to control herself not to break down again and again.

She was just trying to be normal but it was far from her after what he told her.

"I need to find her in any condition"saying this she again searched sliding his hangers to the other side but nothing caught her eyes which is related to her.

"Kuch nahi hai yaha pe kaha hai kaisa hai ye karan Luthra apne uski kuch nahi rakha hai mein hoti toh Puri room Saja deti bas permission ki kami hai huhh"she said angrily and moved to the other side.

Coming near his bed she looked in his drawers and on the night stand.then removed his bedsheet looking there.

Not getting anything she huffed and sat on bed tensely.

"Mujhe toh kuch nahi mila abb kya karu kaha se dhundu usse mein,kis se puchu mein?"she sadly thought and rubbed her forehead tensely.

But to her surprise suddenly her eyes caught a photo lying on the floor under the cot she didn't know it was a photo as it was just half visible.

She sat down and picked it and turned to see who it is and her heart broke seeing the picture of a girl.

She got that it's her!!

Her eyes got moist seeing her.

"Sach mein woh k..kisi aur se,ye us..uski hi hai,he keeps her picture with him"the thought of keeping her pic with him in his room broke her to the core.

She came to find out about her,but after finding out she doesn't know why her heart pierced feeling low.

"Waise she is beautiful ,but not more than me acchi ladki hi chuni hai why not uske charms mein kon nahi ayega"she said looking at her picture and smiled faintly.