4.Hurt

It hurts more,
When your favourite person
Hurts you

~

Authors pov.

He doesn't even like me.

She remembered his words

"Mujhe shaadi karne mein koyi intrest nahi hai"

She chuckled bitterly and wiped her tears controlling them to not fall for him.he already broke her heart.

The man ,her best friend for whom she was waiting for and the for the day she will confess her love to him since her childhood.but she thought it's not gonna happen.he broke her heart just a minutes ago.his words,his actions all hurted her to the core.

He is not the same karan.not my bestfriend.

And the thing she understood was
"he never remembered me in these years.he don't like me,he Don't want to get married to me.atleast he would have told to give some time or anything else he directly said that he don't want to get married to me"she thought to herself and cried more feeling hurt.

She was broken.

"Abb mujhe bhi kuch farak nahi padta,mein bhi tumse shaadi nahi karna chahti,abb mein bhi family ke liye hi tumse shaadi karungi..jo meri feelings ki kadar hi nahi karta uski best friend ki,i guess woh mujhe abhi friend bhi samjhta hai ki nahi."and her tears rolled down without her permission she stood up wiping them.

"Abb mein shaadi keliye mana bhi nahi kar sakti usne toh kaha ki use kuch farak nahi padta,lekin mujhe padta hai mein family ko upset nahi kar sakti agar mein naa kahungi toh sabko bohot dukh hoga rakhi aunty aur Mahesh papa ko kaisa lagega Jo mujhe kitna pyaar karte hai...ek aur reason toh mein nahi bata sakti usse ki mein usse pyaar karti hu..abb toh batane ka koi use bhi nahi hai aur mein usse kabhi bataungi bhi nahi"
She said go herself and left to washroom.

She washed her face and saw her face in the mirror.her glowing face has became pale.and her eyes which were twinkling with happiness have lost their happiness.
And her face was dull.she smiled fakely seeing herself.

"what he just did to me"she thought to herself.

She had never cried or felt hurt because their was no reason.But now she was crying and was hurt because of her love.he hurt her with his words and she cannot blame anyone for her situation.

She wiped her face and composed herself.and left downstairs as they may be waiting for her.

****

"Karan tum akele,preeta kaha hai?"rakhi asked him as he was coming alone.

"Mom woh aa rahi hai"he said looking upstairs her room.

"Accha aau baitho,aati hogi"sarla said.

"Abb pandit ji inke kundali ke bare mein batayiye"Mahesh asked.

"Haan..dononki kundali mein koi chinta ki baat nahi hai..inke sare gun mile hue hai lekin."pandit said with a smile.

Karan closed his irritatedly listening him.

Ye ek kam tha.

All happily looked at karan smilingly.
He replied with a fake smile.

"Aur abb date batayiye shaadi ki."rakhi said.

Pandit looked for sometime and said

"Moharat iss mahine bohot accha hai, Nahi toh 6 mahine baad ka mohorat hai. Iss mahine 1 halfa ke baad ka mohorat hai phir essi mahine ka end mein ek hai "pandit said.