33.Talk to me

"I am not angry,I am just sad..
So leave me ALONE"

~

"Preeta utho"sarla shook her trying to wake her up.Preeta turned aside and covered her ears with the pillow.

"Preeta Riya ka call aya tha, sab friends wait kar rahe hai tumhara,jaldi ready hoke jao haldi hai..utho"sarla again called her.

Preeta was up but was feeling bored to get up from the bed.

"Karan ka call aya tha kal"listening to this she instantly opened her eyes.

"Tumne usse call nahi kiya yaha Ane ke baad..tum so Rahi thi toh meine uthaya nahi"preeta removed her blanket and sat on the bed listening to her.

"Tumne call kyu nahi kiya,he was worried about you"preeta looked at her and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Usse baat kar le na baad mein,abb chalo utho aur jaldi ready hoke niche ajana"sarla said to her and went outside.

Preeta pressed her lips together and picked up her mobile.

She widened her eyes seeing the missed calls notification on her screen.10 from Riya,5 from ritik and 20 from Karan.

"Oh god"she whispered closing her eyes.

"Pick up the call preeta,I want to talk to you" It was the message from karan.

"Lekin mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni"she said angrily and threw the mobile aside and got up from the bed.
.

.

.
After getting ready for haldi she left the house.She had talked with Riya and informed her that she will be coming in 15 minutes as they were waiting for her.

Even Ritik had called her to ask whether she was in Delhi.He told her that he was directly coming Tomorrow on wedding day.She was excited and happy as all her friends will be there and she was  Meeting them after many days and some after years.

"Hey pree!how are you"Riya excitedly ran towards her and hugged seeing her.

"Fine yaar..tum kaise ho?"preeta asked hugging her back with a smile.

"Fit and fine.. looking so pretty haa"Riya noticed her looking beautiful in her yellow sharara suit.

"Tum bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahi ho come sab kaha hai aur sneha?"preeta chuckled at her comment and asked her about the bride.

"Woh kamre mein hai ,sab wahi hai.haldi  start hone mein abhi time hai toh wahi hai.I came here to pick you..come"Riya said taking her to the bride's room.

"Accha chalo"preeta nodded and both went inside.

~

At night,

"Karan what a surprise"sarla was surprised seeing him standing in front of the door.

"Woh"he replied nervously.

"Arey pehle andar aao"sarla called him inside.He smiled and entered inside.

He looked around for once and sat on sofa.

" karan beta kab aye tum?"raghuveer asked as he came from his room hearing sarla's voice.

"Woh abhi aya..kaise hai aap"karan asked him with a smile.