8.Rude

Hit the ⭐ button before start reading.

Yeah,may be i loved little insane but atleast i had courage to loose myself in something truly I wanted.

~

Authors pov:

Preeta's parents and karan's parents were talking sitting in the living room.waiting for preeran.

Preeta and karan came down with their luggages.

"Arey Tum dono agaye"sarla said looking at them.

Preeta smiled and hugged her mom.karan smiled at her.

"Girish ye sab saman car mein rakh do"Mahesh instructed him.

He nodded and took their luggages.

"Ok,its already late mujhe Jake office bhi Jana hai"karan said looking at them.

They took their parents blessings.

"Hamesha dono khush rehna aur ek dusre ke saath rehna"sarla said blessing them.

Both smiled and nodded.

"Haan karan preeta ko tang mat karna.preeta agar isne tumse koi battameezi ki toh mujhe call karke bata dena.ok"rakhi said to her.

Preeta laughed and nodded then looked at karan.

"Mein bahar rahunga"karan said and left outside.

Rakhi moved towards preeta and said.

"Hamesha dono saath rehna.karan kabhi kuch zyada gussa karta tum usse seriously mat lena ok.you know how is he.usse thoda wakt do Sab apne aap thik hoga.aur mein tumhe call karti rahungi.okay"

Preeta's eyes filled with tears and she nodded and hugged her.

She won't be able to leave them all, her family and his family.how will she handle alone when karan was not by her side.

Sarla came and hugged her.

"Arey preeta ro kyu Rahi hai.dur thodi na jaa Rahi ho jab yaad ayega tab bata Dena karan ko woh leke ajayega tujhe"sarla said.

But she was not stopping .she was crying like a child.who don't want to go school.

She hugged her father and Mahesh papa.

"Mein sab ko bohot Miss karungi"she said with a baby face.

Rakhi and sarla kissed her forehead smiling.

"We will miss you too preeta.abb karan hai na woh tumhe hame miss karne nahi dega"they said.

She chuckled and just nodded.

Karan called them as they were getting late for their flight.

All moved outside with preeta and karan opened the door for her and she sat inside the car.

Karan moved other side and sat beside her.

Preeta was looking at them with a sad face as she gonna miss them much more. Beacuse there it will be everything new for her.she didn't knew how her life may turn.

They bid bye to them and they drove towards airport.

****

Preeta's pov

I was too sad to leave my parents and rakhi maa and Mahesh papa.

I have never been far from them since childhood.