Chapter 25 - Red Flavor

It was the middle of the day, at one of Twice's Music Video shoots.

You were stood behind the camera crew, who were filming the girls.

You were stood beside Sadness, ordering some food on your phone.

Sm- How soon can it get delivered?

Y/n- In about 20 mins, it says

Sm- Good. Go and set the table for them

You nod and do as ordered. You head into their dressing room and set a table right in the middle, sliding the chairs around and placing them in a circle along the table.

After said 20 minutes, you head outside and quickly grab their food, you set it all on the table and then come back to sadness, just as the girls were about to take a break.

"Okay, girls. Good job. I'll see you all back in an hour"

The director says, cutting the cameras. The girls, exhausted, comes by to you and Sadness. Dahyun as per usual immediately hugs your side while Tzuyu did the same on the other side and rested her head on your shoulder.

None of the staff members seemed to care anymore, they had just gotten used to you being with the girls that things such as them being clingy towards you have been a common occurance. There were still limitations however, the girls did not cross the line and only showed their affection with hugs and clingin to your body.

You and Sadness lead the girls to their dressing room where as soon as the door closes, clothes were flung in the air, leaving most of them only in their safety shorts and bra's. Even though they looked hot and delicious during that moment, you couldn't even dare to ask them for sex with how tired they looked, so you did the next best thing, like you always do. You took care of them.

You took care of them like you weren't exhausted yourself, given they were more tired with the physical work they've been doing, so you just bite down and tough it out, anything for all of these girls.

Y/n- Here

You say handing a bottle of water to Dahyun and sitting beside her. The girl rests her head on your shoulder by insticnt and holds your hand.

The other girls couldn't even bother resting, they had to eat. And so they did. Especially Momo who even ate your supposed plate of food. You just chuckle at the girl and pat her head as she smiles guiltily at you.

As the girls were finishing eating, Dahyun tugs on your arm.

Dh- I want to sleep

She says without even bothering to look up.

You just kiss the top of her head and pick her up. You head to the nearest couch and try to lay her down, but the girl refused to let you go.

Y/n- Dubu

Dh- No leaving your Dubu

She says in a cute tone making you release a soft chuckle.

Y/n- The girls aren't done eating yet

Dh- Let them be, stay here with me

Y/n- But, Dubu...

Mn- Y/n, just let her

You look to Mina who just gives an understanding smile.

You smile back and proceed to sit down on the couch. Dahyun straddles you and rests her head on your chest, her arms digging at your back as you placed soft kisses on the top of her head. You loved her scent, even if her hair was filled with product and hair spray, she still smelled like your Dubu.