Chapter 28 - Rift (Part 1)

Comeback day has come.

You and the girls were in a shooting site in the JYP building and are awaiting the green light for their live, before the release of the MV.

The girls were in the middle of the room, sitting in a row of chairs with a long table in front of them.

You were currently with Tendo in one of the back rooms, opening up some boxes.

Y/n- Holy shit...

Td- Wae?

He says opening yet another box.

Y/n- They look so pretty in this

Tendo had to chuckle, somehow forgetting how big of a fan you are of Twice as artists.

Tendo shakes his head and takes out three albums, one of each version.

Td- Here

He says handing you the three.

Td- Just don't tell your Noona

You smile and grab them from his hand.

Y/n- Thank you, Hyung... Gosh, I can't wait to open these up

Td- You can open another one up, we need to open nine for the girls

Y/n- Really?

He nods and hands you another album. You quickly take it and hide the three that he gave you in your bag.

You break the seal for the album and set it down on the table.

You open it with a huge grin on your face, flipping each page and just taking in how beautiful each of your girls actually were. But you had to admit, seeing them all dolled up in their pictures could not compare to how beautiful they look in real life, even if they were just at home lounging around with you with no effort in how they look whatsoever, they still looked a hundred times better.

You finally reach the page that had the inclusions, you check the photocards first. You pulled Two of Momo's, one of Nayeon's, one of Chaeyoung's, and another of Jeongyeon's. Safe to say, you were satisfied with said pulls, despite not being the one's you will take home.

Y/n- Some stickers... a photcard stand.... a mini poster... and a uh... holo? Huh, this album is stacked

Tendo chuckles at you, he then walks over and slams 8 more albums right on the table.

Td- Take them outside when you're done

He says tapping your shoulder and then walking to the door.

Td- Oh, and try not to drool on the albums, we kind of need them for the set

You just laugh at him as he closes the door, leaving you to open up 8 albums.

You shake your head and start to gladly open them one by one.

...

Back outside, the girls were getting their final touches done for their makeup. They were all given microphones and were given the instructions on the final things to do before the stream starts.

Just about five minutes before the stream starts, you come out of the backroom, carrying the 9 albums on a stack.

The girls giggle as they see you struggling to lift all of the albums by yourself.

You head over to the table and hand one out to each of the girls.

They all thank you, that is until you reach Nayeon, who you decided to pull a little prank on.

Grinning, you place the album in front of her. She immediately notices this.

Ny- Y/n, what did you do?