Chapter 47 - The one always constant

Switzerland.

Mn- Excuse me? How much for this?

Mina says in struggling english.

She was currently at a wet market near the village where the two of you were staying at.

"For these? How many?"

Mn- Uh...

She held up two fingers, with the man nodding and getting her orders ready.

He hands them in a bag as Mina hands over your card, with the man raising a brow.

"Only cash, Miss"

Mn- O-oh, Shamshimanyo

"I'm sorry?"

Mn- Uh... Wait a minute?

She was able to say, with the vendor nodding.

She hurriedly checks her bag and was able to find some change, handing them over.

The man chuckles at the amount Mina gave him, before halving it and handing the rest back to Mina. As well as handing her a few more slices of meat.

"You're new here?"

Mn- O-oh, well, yes

She says shyly as the old man chuckles and nods.

"Take some of these as well"

The man packs some cheese for Mina and then hands them over as well.

"Welcome to Lauterbrunnen"

He says with a smile, causing Mina to smile back.

Mn- Gamsa...I mean Ariga... I-I mean, Thank you

He laughs at her and nods his head.

"Have a great day"

Mina bows her head and smiles softly before turning and leaving.

As Mina walks around, she looks for another stall.

Each stall was different, everyone and everything was filled with colors in the wet market. You could get everything you needed there which was perfect for Mina.

She then finds her way at another stall.

Mn- One milk please. And one twelve eggs

The woman tilts her head.

"One twelve? I'm sorry?"

Mn- Oh, I mean, one two. Monjialji?

"I'm sorry?"

Mn- Uh... I-I mean...

The woman giggles.

"Do you mean one dozen?"

Mn- Yes. Yes please

The woman nods and ready's Mina's order before placing them in a bag and handing them to her.

Mn- Thank you

Mina pays with the amount of change she had left, thanking the woman before leaving.

She starts walking back to her bike, smiling as she appreciates the kindness and patience of the Swiss people.

When she made it to the parking lot, she placed her bought items in the front basket before getting on her bike.

She then started peddaling, heading to the calm streets.

It was very early in the morning, she wore relaxing clothes, no makeup, her hair even still in a bun after last night.

Now, she just breathed in the clear air  taking a look at her surroundings.