Chapter 40 - Where the heart is

In Japan.

Dh- Ah-ah!

Her moans fill the room just as much as the loud slapping of your skin together does.

With your mouth latched onto her soft tit, and your tounge to her hardenned nipple, Dahyun bounces wildly on your cock.

Your head against the headboard of your bed, it slams wildly against the wall while Dahyun goes faster and faster.

Dh- Fuck-Fuck! Ah! Oppa!

You bite down on her pert nipple and tug, all the while wrapping her in your arms and pulling her white body closer to yours.

Dh- I'm cumming! Ah!

And cum she does. Her body shakes uncontrollably above you, and you had to hug her close so that she doesn't lose her ballance.

While her pussy pulsates around your cock, you pull her into a very rough kiss, feeling her warm breaths in your mouth.

Once her body has come down from her high, you slowly lay her down and then get on top of her.

You continue with the kiss, dominating her mouth while your hands grope roughly on her tit, and another caressing her thighs.

Her body was smooth like silk. She was softer than a pillow, and her taste was sweeter than cotton candy.

Delicious and addicting is what best describes your ex girlfriend.

Despite not being together anymore, there was still no limits to which you both enjoyed each others bodies.

You lean up, placing Dahyun's legs on one side together. Creating a tighter pussy hole for you to fuck.

Her lower body was to the side, yet her upper body remained facing upwards, her chest panting and her glistenning breasts heaving up and down.

You slide back inside with ease thanks to the lubrication of her orgasm.

Y/n- Shiiiiit...

You bite your lip and Dahyun does the same, making angry claw marks on your forearms which were on the bed, supporting yourself.

You start thrusting your hips up and down, in and out of Dahyun's still sensitive, pink pussy hole.

You find a good rythim to fuck her in, and the bed once again creeks with every piston of your hips.

Dahyun hisses, being filled to the brim with your massive cock.

Y/n- Fuck, this pussy is so fucking good

You groan out, slamming harder and faster into Dahyun's wanting vagina.

Dh- Oh, god...

You lean down and make out with her again, feeling every part of her dilectable mouth with your tounge. All the while your cock never stopped piercing her pussy.

You then lean lower, working at her sweaty neck as you lick her salty sweat off of her and lightly suck on it.

Dh- Oh, Oppa...

Dahyun continues to moan out in ecstatic pleasure while her body was being used by you.

You tried to mark her, but Dahyun feels you sucking like a leech.

Dh- No, Oppa. We have promotions soon, you can't

She weakly says through her panting breaths.

Dissapointed, you lean up.

Y/n- How about on your ass cheeks later?

Dh- Do it

She says in an exhausted tone.