Epilogue

A few years later.

At the girls' apartment.

Nayeon just got done packing some food in some containers, and putting them in bags.

It was at the same time that Jeongyeon was coming down from the stairs.

Jy- Hey, Babe?

Ny- Yeah?

Nayeon asks with a turn of her head, as Jeongyeon comes up to her in the kitchen.

Jy- Are you ready?

Ny- Yeah. Do you have her gifts?

Jy- Yep

Jeongyeon raises a big paper bag of gifts.

Nayeon smiles and nods.

Ny- Ready to go?

Jy- O

Both girls smile as they exit the once filled apartment, with Jeongyeon turning off the lights before heading into the elevator.

Both girls stood next to one another with smiles on their faces, their hands holding each others dearly.

Jy- Is Jihyo still at her apartment?

Ny- O. I contacted her to pick up Momo. Don't know about Tzuyu

Jeongyeon nods.

Jy- Oh, where's Dahyun by the way? She wasn't in her room

Ny- I think she had schedules up until last night. She'll probably just meet us there

Jy- How about Sana's flight?

Ny- She's coming in today too. And Chae told me she slept over at Somi's

Jeongyeon makes an O face and nods.

*Ding*

With smiles on their faces, both girls held hands tighter as they step out of the elevator.

...

Momo just got done getting dressed, putting on her earings while she walked out of the bedroom.

Mm- Hey, Oppa. I'll get going. Jihyo's already downstairs

Hc- O-oh... you won't stay for breakfast too?

Mm- Nope. But you should go and eat before heading to your family's, okay?

Heecheul just smiled, nodding softly as Momo picks up her gifts.

Hc- I guess I'll see you after Christmas?

Mm- Try new years. I'm staying at Y/n's till then

Heecheul could only nod as Momo comes up to her and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Mm- Bye, Oppa. Merry Christmas

Hc- Merry Christmas, Momo. Take care

Momo smiles at him before finally leaving his apartment.

Heecheul just stood by the dinner table, smiling at the door to which Momo just left.

She knew Momo's relationship with you. But since he wanted to be with Momo so much, there wasn't much he could do about it. Only thing he could was to bite down on his mouth piece and accept his current love life, since he was the one to mess up in the past.

...

You just woke up, strerching yout arms as you slowly open your eyes.

You finally do, seeing the light coming from the windows of your home, as you turn your head to look beside you.