Lost Chapters (2) - The night I let go

I'm Kim Dahyun, and this... this was the night I chose to let go.

When I stood in front of my boyfriend, he bit his lip, looking at me in my school girl outfit.

I prepared this outfit for a special ocassion, I just never thought that this was the type of occasion I'll be using it on.

I moved closer and closer, until he gripped the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss, making me straddle him.

His rough hand started sliding up and down my thighs, while his other hand was burried deep in my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

When we broke off, he leant down and started working on my neck, and it was one of the most intense pleasures I've ever felt.

I felt like my insides were on fire, and as I started grinding my hips on him, I heard him groan on my wettening neck.

Dh- Was I a bad girl, sir?

I asked him, as his hands started groping my covered soft tits.

Y/n- You're a very bad girl

He told me, leaning down and continuing to work on my neck.

Y/n- You'll need to make up for your actions

I felt a sharp, stinging pain hit my ass cheek, causing me to moan loudly.

Dh- Ah!

His hands kept smacking and kneading my ass, and my whole body was on fire with anticipation.

It hurt a bit, but the rewards were much more pleasureable.

Y/n- Lay prone on the bed, you bad girl

He told me as he grasped my neck.

I got off of my boyfriend and obeyed him.

I laid prone on the bed, on my knees and elbows.

He gets up, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed.

He lifts up my skirt and spanks my ass once again, causing me to yelp at the stinging sensation.

Dh- Ah, fuck...

*Smack*

He smacked me way harder this time, and I actually felt his hand leave a mark.

Dh- Ah!

Y/n- No bad words, Miss Kim

He told me in his rough, deep voice while he softly caressed my ass cheeks.

But soon, I was met with another slap.

Dh- Ah!

I groaned, gripping down hard on the sheets.

I felt him lower his head, meeting my ass cheeks which jiggled in his rough, kneading hands.

Y/n- Such a bad girl like you shouldn't have a nice ass like this

He says lowly, kissing each of my stinging cheeks over my white, cotton panties.

He loved when I wear these types of underwear, he loves these more than when I wear lacy ones.

He leant down and burried his nose in between my soft ass cheeks and sniffed me, and I could feel the suction of his nose taking in the scent of my back door.

He groaned, keeping his hands on my white, milky thighs that he started caressing.

My boyfriend loved my ass.

No.

My boyfriend loved me. And I'm pretty sure he still does. That's why I hate the decision I'm making, even if I know to myself that I don't want to do it.