THREE 🔞

His lips crash into mine. Immediately my body responds and I start to kiss him back.

My left hand is holding his arm for stability and my right hand moves to his chest. Wow he is rock solid. I can feel his heartbeat through his shirt, it is racing. I'm sure mine is the same.

We continue to kiss, it is a deep kiss, almost passionate I guess. He gently bites my lower lip and I open my mouth so he can explore it with his tongue. His lips are soft and plump. He definitely knows what he is doing, my body is on fire. I need to be closer, every fiber of my being is drawn to him. As if nothing else exists.

I pull away, we both need to catch our breath but I have other plans. I look at him, his eyes seem darker than before, they are full of warmth but also with something I can't really tell. Desire? Lust? Whatever it is, it propels me to go on with my plan. I want him and I want him now.

I seat myself on his lap facing him. His back is against the couch, his hands instantly go to my waist and pulls me closer to him. Without thinking twice I put my hands on his neck and pull him for a kiss. But this is different than before. It is thirstier, I'm craving his touch like it is oxygen. This time I bite his lip more harshly and he opens his mouth to give me access. My tongue explores every inch of his mouth and soon every inch of him.

Look I'm not trying to play the innocent here but the truth is I have never done this before. And what I mean by that is being in charge and making out with a total stranger. Somehow, he brings this confident and demanding side out of me. He doens't seem bothered by it so I carry on.

I pull him even closer to me, our bodies touching as much as possible and our hearts beating loudly into each other's chest. He leaves my lips and starts to kiss my jaw and then my neck. I put my hand in his hair, it is fluffy and curly. He is now kissing and sucking my collarbone. After a while I tug his hair, making him look up and I kiss him again, demanding his lips on mine.

I feel his hands tugging up my sweater so I let him pull it of me. He then proceeds to kiss my chest and the top of my breasts. I'm almost combusting under his touch. I pull his shirt off and damn! Just as I expected, killer abs. I think my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Of course my hands go straight to his abs but before I can explore much, his mouth is already on me.

In a swift motion he removes my bra and his lips feel like fire on my skin. When he reaches my breasts and starts to suck my nipples, I throw my head back, letting a needy moan escape. My mind becomes foggy and momentarily I feel like he can do whatever he wants with me.

My body starts to move on it's own, I push my body towards his lips and sway on his lap, desperate for some friction. I feel him harden under me, making me want to be skin on skin even more.

I collect myself, regaining dominance once again. I cup his face as I kiss him hungrily, then my hands travel slowly down his neck, chest and abs until I reach the waistband of his jeans. As my fingers begin to unbutton his pants, his breath becomes quicker.

I lean closer to his ear and whisper "I need you inside me now..."

I don't wait for his reply, his groan triggering a primal need inside me. I nibble his earlobe, trailing my lips down his neck. His body is doing things to me, that I never felt before. I feel territorial about him, I want to mark him, to hear his sweet moans and know that I'm the one making him feel good. I suck on his skin hard, leaving reddish marks on his flawless skin.

I pull his pants down along with his boxers, my mouth instantly watering when I see him naked. He is already dripping with pre-cum, I smirk knowing it is because of me. I'm so blinded by need that I instantaneously get over the initial shock of his size. He is big, I will definitely be sore tomorrow. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Right?

I remove the rest of my clothes, standing naked before him. His eyes contemplate my body from head to toe. I don't feel awkward being watched, I feel hot like my insides are burning. When he locks is eyes on mine, feelings rush in and I know he wants more.

I straddle him, aligning myself so he can easily thrust into me. His tip rubs my wet core slightly, before moving his hips up and using his hands on my waist to push me down at the same time. I gasp loudly, now really feeling how big he is.

He kisses me, starting to move inside me. I know he is feeling how tight I am and I can't help but clench my walls around him, every time he pulls out. He curses in Korean, sweat trickling down his temple and his neck. God he's hot as fuck. I want to hear him curse more so I start to move meeting his pace, when he pushes up, I come down, so he can go deeper.

We are both a panting mess, our moans, curses and the sound of skin slapping filling the room and drowning whatever is going on in the TV. I'm wrapped up in him, my whole body in sync with his. It is starting to become unbearable, I need release. He digs his nails on my hips and bites my shoulder, he is close too.

He then sucks my neck on a sensitive spot and I just come undone. All my wetness, covering him at once, his name escaping from my lips in a form of a moan. I keep moving my body, riding my high, I feel so good, so complete. His thrusts become quicker and sloppier. I feel his warm cum fill me to the brim.

In the rush of things we forgot the condom, birth control don't fail me now. However when he pecks my lips, I think fuck it he feels so good and him cumming inside me is incredible. I won't have any other way.

*****

Guys 1st smut scene!
What you think?
Is it too much? Should it be more 😏

Comment and share your thoughts.
Hope you liked it!

Bye!
A.