THIRTY

Zoe POV

I'm munching on my donut as I walk down the street. A BTS playlist blasts on my earphones. I decided to listen to some BTS songs and god damn they are good.

I stop at the intersection waiting for the lights to turn green. Across the street the HYBE building caughts my attention.

I wasn't aware I was this close to it. I cross the street and decide to see the building up close. Calling it huge is an understatement.

A bunch of girls laughing and squealing, pass by me, wearing all kinds of BTS merch. I see then taking a turn and entering the building.

I follow their steps, when I reach the entrance the sign "Hybe museum" comes within sight.

Jungkook had told me about the museum with all the Hybe history. However he asked me not to visit it, saying he didn't want me to see him differently.

Mindlessly, my fingers hold the little purple key, playing around with it. I have to admit I am curious about it, there is so much I don't know about BTS or even the KPop industry.

"Zoe?" A deep raspy voice calls my name.

When I turn around a Korean guy with blonde hair sticking out of his beanie is standing a couple of feet away. How the hell does he know my name?

"Yes?" He is wearing a large grey hoodie, skinny jeans and some red Jordans. "Can I help you?"

"It's me. Yoongi." The guy pulls his mask down and gives me a gummy smile.

"Oh sorry, I didn't recognize you with the mask." I apologize smiling back.

"It's okay." He smiles "Are you waiting for Jungkook? He's not here today."

"Oh no. I actually was nearby and decide to see the Hybe building up close. It's massive."

"Yeah, it's hard to miss." He chuckles.

"It's really cool though. It has this modern skyscraper vibe."

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it the first time. How far we become. Seems unreal sometimes." Yoongi stares towards the sky.

"You guys deserve it." I praise sincerely.

"You know, I was actually going to get a coffee. Since you are here, do you want to come?" He politely asks.

"Sure." I smile at him.

"It's right across the street, we can grab it than go up to my studio. It's quieter."

We go into the coffee shop and buy two large iced americanos, mine with a dollop of cream. I feel the need for sweets today.

We go up to Yoongi's studio. As we walk inside the building I can't help but notice some people giving me side glances or staring. Although Yoongi is wearing a mask, people surely know it's him. They must be wondering however, who the fuck am I.

When I enter his studio, it's clear that Yoongi lives for music. There are instruments everywhere I look, music sheets and notebooks with written lyrics. Not to mention the little booth and expensive production equipment.

"You can sit there." He points to a dark blue couch as he sits in his chair.

"Are you working on BTS music or for other artist?" I question. "JK told me you were a genius producer, everyone wants to work with you."

"Don't listen to him." He waves his hand dismissively "Right now, I'm working on our songs."

"How is it going?"