THIRTY TWO

Zoe POV

I toss around in bed. After a while I slightly open my eyes. Although the room has little light, my eyes hurt like a bitch with all the clarity.

As I get more conscious, my head starts to pound. I groan, rubbing my eyes.

I sit up in bed and look around with my eyes barely open.

"What the fuck." My mind is struggling to put two and two together, so I don't immediately recognize the room I'm in.

I know it's not my hotel room. I stare down at myself, my body is covered with an extra large black t-shirt.

"What the fuck." I say to myself.

As I try to remember the previous night, nothing comes to mind. I remember being in Yoongi's studio with him and Taehyung. I vaguely remember us having dinner. After that darkness.

A piercing pain explodes in my head. I shut my eyes and put my hands in my head, applying some pressure for the pain to subside.

Whatever happened last night, alcohol was definitely involve. I'm a hungover bitch right now.

I open my eyes after a while and roam the room. I realize I'm in Jungkook's room, I just don't know how I got here.

As if on queue, the bedroom door opens and his heavenly figure walks in.

"Good morning sleepy head." He gives me a megawatt smile when he sees I'm awake.

"Don't yell." I whine covering my ears. The piercing pain coming back.

"I'm not yelling." He chuckles. "You're just hungover."

I groan as a reply and he chuckles again. I feel the bed dip when sits next to me.

"Here, I bought you coffee, an extra hot cinnamon roll and some pain killers."

"You're too perfect is not fair." I pout.

I take the coffee, immediately drinking half of it. My next, target is the cinnamon roll. When I open the box, steam comes out and my nostrils are filled with the most heavenly smell.

"Thank you." I say before digging in. This is what I needed for sure. "What time is it?"

"Eleven AM." He replies.

"Eleven? Weren't you supposed to be at practice?" I ask with a mouth full of cinnamon goodness.

"I was. But it got pushed to the afternoon because of your drinking buddies." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Oh. Are they hungover too?" I pop the painkillers in my mouth. I guess dinner with the guys went overboard.

"That's a light way to put it." He replies a smile playing on his lips.

"How did I end up here anyway?"

"I called you after I was done with the photoshoot. You didn't answer at first." He look at me sternly "Then after a few tries you picked up, of course you were babbling but I manage to catch Taehyung's voice in the background. I called him but he didn't answer. Luckily he had sent a picture of the food to our group chat earlier and I recognized the place. I called Jin on the way there for him to pick up the boys. When I arrived you were all waisted. You ended up passing out so I brought you here."

"Sorry." I apologize with a embarrassed smile.

"It's fine. You would do the same for me right?"

"Of course." I reply in a heart beat.

"Good. There are fresh towels in the bathroom, I left some clothes for you as well. They're mine so they might be a little big on you. Just throw yours in the hamper." He gets up and walks towards the door. "You're coming with me to practice."