TWENTY ONE

The night sky is sprinkled with stars and the moon shines brightly over the soft crashing waves.

I wiggle my body so I can get more comfy. My back feels the crunchy sand beneath the blanket. After dinner we came to the beach to look at the stars. You can see many, here in Jeju.

The last couple of days in Jeju have been heaven. I really feel at ease with JK. He is always so excited about new things and also an adrenaline junkie.

I have to admit I wasn't looking forward to parasailing but it was actually pretty awesome. The view was incredible and JK looked like a big kid, which made everything more enjoyable.

"Do you know any stars?" He asks.

"I think I can find Ursa Minor but other than that no." I admit.

"Show me."

My eyes scan the sky looking for the familiar shape. It's pretty basic really, anyone who has seen it once, can easily spot it.

"Found it." I scoot closer to him and lean my cheek against his. With my left arm, I point up in a way that he can see it too. "See it looks like a little kite."

"Woah, I see it." He exclaims excitedly.

"I would show you more but I that's all I know." I peck his fluffy cheek and lay back down.

"Do you think there is life out there?" He wonders.

"What kind of life exactly?"

"I'm not talking about little guys with big heads. It's a scientific question."

"I think there is something, maybe not like us but there must be life right?"

"I guess. Or maybe there are in fact little guys with big heads. Scientifically speaking of course." He jokes.

"I used to this as kid a lot. Laying on the ground and staring at the stars."

"With your boyfriend?" He asks.

"I was ten!" I say rolling my eyes.

"So no boys?" He insists.

"You're the only boy I saw stars with." I blurt out.

"Really?" His face appears above mine blocking my view of the sky.

I was enjoying the stars, however what I'm seeing now is much better. Holy shit, he is so handsome. I just feel blessed to have him and be able to share these moments with him.

"I was talking about seeing the real stars." I roll my eyes feigning annoyance.

"Hmm we both now I can make you see real stars." He smirks.

He leans in, his lips touch mine. Lightly at first, when I kiss him back, he deepens the kiss.

As crazy as it sounds, I can't imagine being without his lips on mine. I'm addicted to him, to his lips and how they make me feel.

Thinking that in a few weeks I will be on the other side of the world, makes me not want to end this. I roam my hands through his hair and pull him closer.

He pulls away slightly to catch his breath, but I don't allow him much time and quickly kiss him again. We keep kissing for quite a while, he is obviously not wanting to stop either.

Feeling the need to catch my breath, I pull away gently. His swollen red lips are so inviting, I can barely resist.

"What's up with you today?" He pecks my lips a few times.

"I just want your kisses." I confess shyly.

"You're cute." He chuckles.

"I'm not." I glare at him, pouting and he smiles sweetly.