THIRTY ONE 🔞

"Another Soju please." Taehyung yells at the waiter across the room.

We have been here for a little over an hour and already had 4 soju bottles. The food is next level, we keep ordering and eating as if we had been starving for months.

We innocently ordered the first soju bottle, just to unwind a bit. It was all down hill from there.

"I think I'm perfect to be the eight member of BTS." I say pointing my finger at Yoongi's face. He drunkenly swats my hand away.

"No way. There's only one space for a heartless bitch and it's already taken." Yoongi points at himself.

"You need to audition!" Taehyung chimes in. "Sing something."

"Ok." I grab Taehyung's spoon from his hand to use as a microphone.

I start singing a song by Lany, quickly Taehyung jumps in and sings along. Yoongi moves is chopsticks like a Maestro. We are definitely looking like total crackheads.

The waiter comes with the soju while I'm reaching the peak of the song. Needless to say, I can't sing at all and Taehyung well, he might be a Grammy nominee but right now is singing just as badly.

"Dumplings?" Yoongi says looking at us, right away we nod. He asks the waiter to bring us some.

I try to finish the song, but burst laughing because Taehyung is now singing about dumplings.

After our beautiful rendition, Yoongi grabs his cup full of soju and stands up wobbly.

"Please welcome our newest member... hmm our member..." He squints at me, thinking hard. "What's your stage name?"

"My what?" I ask shoving food in my mouth.

"Stage name. You know I'm Yoongi but my stage name is Suga." He explains.

"I'll just use my name." I say giving it little thought.

"You need to have a stage name, not your real name." Taehyung agrees with Yoongi. "Otherwise you can't be the 8th member."

"Why not?!" I exclaim "Jungkook uses his own name. So does Jin answer Jimin."

"They don't know what they are doing." Yoongi waves his hand dismissively.

"Yeah, cool people have stage names. Suga, RM, J-Hope and of course me!" He counts with his fingers, placing his hand in front of my face. "You can be in the cool group with us."

"Ok, let's go with Z then." I suggest shrugging.

"Nope, the one letter name is already taken." Taehyung says and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Maybe an animal or something." Yoongi chimes in.

"What? No, I'm not going to have a animal as a name." I shake my head.

"How about something about your personality?" Taehyung adds.

"Cut throat!" Yoongi says.

"No, too agressive. I need to be liked, people will hate me anyway for being with you guys."

"Dumpling!" Taehyung shouts excited.

The waiter appears and places a plate of steaming dumplings on our table.

"That can work." Yoongi nods.

"Hell no!" I aggressively shove a dumpling in my mouth. "Besides if anyone looks like a steamed dumpling is you."

"Take it back!" Yoongi points his chopsticks at me.

"Guys! Guys!" Taehyung intervenes. "Don't argue in front of the baby dumplings."