THIRTY FIVE

I check my bag to see if I have everything, I'm in deep need of a triple shot iced americano so I'm heading to a coffeeshop.

The last few days have been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least and with my departure getting closer and closer, the ride didn't seem to end.

Hearing a soft knock on the door, I wonder who might this be. I know it's not JK because he is at the studio recording.

I look through the door peephole and gasp when I see Taehyung's flawless face. What the hell?

I open the door and immediately a boxy smile appears on his face.

"Hi Dumpling!" He greets me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

Immediately my body tenses up from the close contact.

"What are you doing here?" I gently push him away and stare at him confused.

"Jungkookie told me to come here and entertain you because he will be stuck in the studio all day and didn't want you to be alone." He strolls inside the room.

"He did what?" Now I was even more confused.

It has been three days since the jealousy incident. Jungkook and I, talked it out. I assured him that he was the only one I wanted. And even though we were in a good place at the moment, I knew he was still jealous of Taehyung. So why would he ask Taehyung to come here and be alone with me?

"He asked me to keep you company." Taehyung replies.

"Don't you have some work to do as well?" I blurt out.

"Not today." He laughs.

"Ok..." I trail off.

"So, I assume you guys made up and did the deeds...." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything." I say.

It's true, ever since that day, we haven't had sex. Not sure exactly why because we had made up and were good.

"Really? Jungkookie was so happy and relaxed, that I assumed you guys had mind-blowing se...ouch!" I interrupt his speech by throwing my shoe at him.

"Next time I will aim higher." I warn him.

"Well clearly you didn't get laid. You need a chill pill woman." He says rubbing his knee where the shoe hit him.

I grab my other shoe and he shrieks hiding behind the couch. I see his hand grabbing a white t-shirt JK left here and wave it in the air.

"I come in peace." He yells. "Promise me you will not throw your shoe at me."

"I promise." I say.

As soon as he gets up, I throw a pillow at him.

"Really?" He glares at me annoyed and I just shrug, smiling innocently.

"Since you are here, I'm going to the coffeeshop. Wanna come?" I start putting my shoes on.

"Sure, but it needs to be quick. We have people waiting for us."

"People? What people?" I frown at him.

"A friend and it's a surprise." He smiles widely.

"I'm not really fond of surprises." I reply flatly.

"Tsh you are going to love it, Dumpling."

"Dude this dumpling thing needs to stop."

"Why? I like it." He pouts.

"Well I don't. And if you don't want to see my shoe up close, you will stop it."

"Jesus woman, so much violence. Jungkookie really needs to take care of you. You need to get laid."