SIXTY EIGHT 🐰

"What do you think?" Jungkook's voice echoes in the empty living room as he twirls around with open arms like a circus ringer.

"It's hmm... big." I tell him as my eyes get lost on the size of the room.

Standing in the middle of this big ass apartment, only makes me think about how expensive it surely is and how I would definitely need to sell one of my kidneys in the black market in order to have enough money for this.

Jungkook brought me here, to show me his apartment. He bought it a couple of years ago, because he thought it would be a good investment and eventually him and the boys would want their own space.

So far, he hadn't felt the need to move out of the bangtan shared apartment. Now, however, since we decided to move in together, he thought this would be a good option for us.

It's practically new, he never lived here since he bought it and is payed for. Not to mention, it's fucking huge and situated in Cheongdam, one of the most luxurious areas in Seoul. To say I'm feeling overwhelmed, is an understatement.

Of course, Jungkook knows me all to well and can sense I'm having a hard time processing this.

"What's wrong my baby, hmm?" Jungkook puts his fingers under my chin and gently forces my head upwards.

His big doe eyes, inspect my face, trying to understand what is wrong with me. He looks manly and adorable at the same time. How is that even possible? It beats me. I'm just a common human, lucky enough to be in the presence of a perfect being.

"This place looks too expensive." I confess my thoughts.

There's no point in hiding my true feelings from him.

"Well, it's mine so we don't have to pay for it." he responds naturally.

"Sure, but what about the utility bills? They are probably insanely high." I tell him.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but I can take care of that." he says in a calm voice.

"I want us to be equals Jungkook. If I'm already living in a house you bought, the least I can do is chip in. Otherwise, I will feel like a gold digger." I confess.

"Baby, c'mon. You know I don't think that about you." he disagrees.

"It doesn't matter, I will feel like one." I maintain.

"Baby, here we will have security and privacy. Plus, you're near downtown where all the big companies are, so you will eventually be near your work." He exales deeply. "I'm an idol baby. If we move to a cheaper neighborhood we will be up for grabs. People will constantly bother us, stalk us and there is nothing we can do about it. I'm sorry that you are in this position because of my work, but I want to keep you safe and our life private."

As usual Jungkook is taking the fall for our situation and I hate that, because it's not true. One thing is for sure, him being an Idol living without enough security and privacy, will only expose him to the world.

Not only that, what if sasaengs find out where he lives? He is already being harassed sometimes, what if that became his daily life? I get chills just thinking about it.

"I don't want you to go through that either Jungkook." I look at his gourgeous face. "So, I'll compromise. I just have to climb up to a CEO level in order to pay for this house."

"I'm sure you can do it, my love. In the meantime, we can negotiate other forms of compensation. You can pay a share based on your income and the rest that's needed to reach 50% you can pay with sexual favors."

"God, you are so horny! Don't even think about turning me into your sex slave. I rather be a gold digger." I squeal.

"You are such a liar, my love." A knowing smile plays in his delicious lips.