FORTY SEVEN

Today was draining. I just want to go home and sleep. I walk towards my car in the underground parking, thinking about how much I wish to go home and see Jungkook there, waiting for me. He always made things better.

As I approach my car, there he is, leaning against the black hood with his arms crossed. Mother fucking Sam. Which is everything, I don't need right now.

He's wearing a dark grey suit with a crisp white shirt. It definitely fits his body to a tee. His brown hair is slicked back and his gold watch glimmers with the overhead lights. He looks as expensive as he is. If he wasn't such a son of a bitch, he could actually be an attractive person.

"Hey there, princess." His voice drips of honey.

"Fuck off." I say walking straight pass him, not giving him even a glance.

"You didn't have such a dirty mouth when you were with me." He scoffs. "Aren't you going to ask me what am I doing here?"

"For that to happen, I needed to give a fuck about you. Which I don't." I unlock my car but before I open the door fully, his hand forces it shut. The sudden move makes me flinch.

He turns me around, trapping me between his body and my car.

"That's not a nice way to treat an old friend, princess. Or should I say an old lover." He leans in at the word lover and his closeness is making me want to puke. "Maybe I need to teach you how to behave, hmm?"

"You really are a crazy bastard." I mock him. "What makes you think you have the right to teach me anything."

His hand flies suddenly to my throat.

"As much as I find this defiant behavior of yours enticing, you should be careful princess. I might lose my patience." He smirks.

"Again, I don't give a fu..." He cuts my words by squeezing my throat harder.

"Here I am, trying to give you space and let you settle after your little trip, and this is how you repay me? Have you wondered why I haven't showed up before?" He pauses before continuing. "It's because I wanted to give you time. You however, are being a little bitch. First you ran around with that Korean cunt, I let you have your fun because I knew it was just a fling and you would be back to me soon enough. But then, you had to go and get another guy. What's his name? James? He is a lawyer right."

He's trying to threaten me. It's what he does. The thing is, in Korea I had the safety blanket of being in another country and Jungkook being who he is. Here, is a different story. Sam comes from old money, his family is an high-profile one in our country. On top of that his dad is a diplomat. So he has the means to backup his threats.

"It's time for you to stop playing around and come back to me. So you better stop seeing your little friend for starters."

"What makes you think I'll do that?" I fire back.

"You know very well what I'm capable of." He gives me a venomous smile.

"You're even crazier than I thought, if you think we'll be back together." I'm not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me afraid of him.

"And so are you if you think I will let you go. You are mine." He replies angrily.

He pulls me by the neck, creating a space between my body and my car, only to shove me against it. The air is knocked out of my lungs from the impact. I feel my eyes water because I'm struggling to breath and he still has a tight hold on my neck.

"I'm starting to lose my patience, princess." He growls.

His eyes shot to the elevator area, where a few people appear, talking about their day and totally unaware of what is happening between us two.