SIXTY SEVEN

The chill coffeshop music comes out of the speakers at a enjoyable volume, as the clinking of mugs and whirl of the coffee machines give an underlying steady tone to it.

My taste buds dance happily as I take a swig of my frappucino. In contrast, my brain is pretty much short-circuiting.

"Why bother to ask for a English speaker if the job ad is entirely in Korean." I mumble exasperated.

Since Jungkook and I decided to live together, my living situation is more or less defined. Now, I just need to find a job.

Firstly, because it is important for me to have a career and also because I want to pay my fair share of the bills when we move in together.

However, I'm not sure it will be an easy task to find a job. Mainly, because the ads are in Korean. Since, I don't speak the language I am basically screwed.

"Maybe, I should ask Jungkook to help me search." I say to myself.

After being at it for hours and not sending one lowsy resume, I feel somewhat deflated. I push my laptop aside and let my head fall on the table.

What am I going to do?

I need to find a job soon, but I'm not sure what I need to do to pull it off.

The little bell above the coffeshop door jingles, somewhere in the background of my selfpitty party.

"Hey there stranger!" A bright voice sounds next to me.

A feel a person's presence so I gather whoever it is, is talking to me. As I pull my heavy head from the table, my eyes focus on none other than Lia.

"Lia!" I squeal.

I quickly jump out of my seat, in order to hug her. We met in a random club, before I left Korea. We didn't have much time to hangout, however she is one of those people that exudes good energy. So, undoubtedly we can be good friends if we have the chance to.

"I can't believe it! How random is this? How have you been?" I ask her clearly excited.

What are the odds of meeting Lia, like this?

"Right now, I'm pissed off." She answers putting her hands on her hips. "Why the hell didn't you call me to say you were back!"

"I was going to. I just arrived recently." I reply vaguely.

"I can't believe you. I thought we got along." She whines.

"We did. We do! I was going to reach out, I swear." She still looks a little bit hurt, so I decide to break the ice. "You look so pretty! I love your hair."

Her hair is shorter than the last time I saw her. It's a longer bob with mainly blond hair, apart from the bottom layers than are brown. I couldn't pull it off, by Lia certainly can. She is super stylish and cool, this hair just adds to her whole persona.

"Are you trying to manipulate me?" She glares at me.

"Is it working?" I say innocently.

"Maybe." She smirks. "But don't think you are off the hook just yet."

As she speaks, the coffeshop jingles again. I look up and see Ji-Yoo scanning the coffeeshop, in order to find me. I wave at him to get his attention, when he sees me a huge grin appears on his face.

Unlike my meeting with Lia, I was actually expecting Ji-Yoo. I had called him the night before, to tell him I'm back and that I wanted to see him. Needless to say, Jungkook wasn't very pleased about this.

He is still extremely jealous of Ji-Yoo and wanted to tag along. Thankfully, he had work scheduled. I can only imagine how awkward it would be if he was here.